CHAPTER 9

It's been a day. Jennie and Rosie went on a date. Rosie did messaged her. But after that she changed Jennie's name to something else. A nick name.. She got the idea of it at 4:21 am She remembered the exact time cause she wasn't able to sleep whole night whole thinking about Jennie.

To Nini💘 :
Hii Jen. I am home,
hope you have reached home safely too.

From Nini💘:
Hiiii Rosie🥰.
I am home too. Helping dad and mom to shift things and cooking dinner.

To Nini💘 :
Wow. That's alot.
And You know how to cook?😮

From Nini💘 :

Hey,stop being mean. I prefer my Rosie being cute. And ofcourse I do.
Though, Working my ass off from the moment I have came back Home🙁.

' 'my' this word never felt this beautiful ever'

To Nini💘 :
Okay sorry sorry.
And you continue with your work. Don't want Mr. And Mrs. Kim scold you for being lazy😊.

From Nini💘 :
I miss my sweet and cute Rosie. This Rosie is mean😔.

'Dont make me go crazy Jennie Kim.'
Rosie gulped.

To Nini💘 : I miss my Nini too..

From Nini💘 : Who is YOUR Nini?😤🙄. Is this even a real name🙄.

To Nini💘 : Its a new nick name. For you.

From Nini💘 :
Oh, that's why it seemed so cute🥺.There is still alot to do, sorry I need to go Rosie😕.

To Nini💘 :
It's okii Jen. Take care.

From Nini💘 :
You too Rosie Bye💞. And goodnight too.

Rosie was blushing at the site of the emojis Jennie sent her last night.

To Nini💘 : Goodnight. Bye🥰.

She placed her phone aside as she rested her back on the back rest of the chair after scrolling through her last night chats with her Nini . She didn't realised that her three friends were also present in the room and can see her.

She was smiling like an idiot looking at the ceiling, thinking about Jennie. She was drowning in Jennie's thoughts when she heard someone cleared his throat.

It was Hae.

She was pulled out from her train of thoughts running towards her Nini. She blushed again. Even a thought of Jennie's nick name, that she has recently given her, make her heart go crazy.

" See, I know you are happy , smiling, blushing, goofy and so on and on and on. But stop doing like that. Leo gets scared when you smile or laugh too much. " Lisa explained as it was too important. Though it was. And it is.

" Hey, I wasn't."Denial.

" Sure, sure. You were continuously laughing from the moment you were looking at your phone. " Jisoo sided with Lisa too, giving Rosie a teasing look.

" I bet it's the girl she has been dreaming of. " Hae-in said without taking his eyes off from the papers of the deal they would be working on in few days.

" Its not ." Rosie denied again as she went back to look into some papers.

"Oh then who you were talking to? Is there someone else we don't know about. I think I need to let someone particular about this."
Jisoo teased her more.