CHAPTER 15

Lisa was crying looking at her bestfriend, laying half dead on the hospital bed from the yesterday's afternoon. Her own arm wrapped in bandage. Rosie was never the one to get injured, she was always too fast to dodge off the enemy's attack.

But now she was laying there with her two ribs broken, right humerus dislocated and uncountable wounds and scars. More than that the pain it might have caused in her heart was more immense.

Doctors have injected her with many painkillers. She pulled her lower lip in between her teeth to stop herself from crying.

She saw her uncle; Mr. Park entering the private hospital room. He opened the door as a wave of grief hit him after looking at her daughter's body. He held the knob harder as he stepped his foot into the room. Lisa looked at him as she got up from the seat. The tears towering her eyes fell down on the hospital floor.

Mason walked towards her daughter and sat on the stool near the bed. She held her daughter's hand carefully and lightly, not to cause her more pain. He brushed her hair from her forehead, her head covered with bandages too.

" Rosé?" He whispered while rubbing his tumb on her hand. But got no response. A tear left his eyes as he swallowed the lump. Pressing her daughters hand to his forehead, he cried harder.

" I am sorry my child, I couldn't protect you." He sobbed while holding her daughters hand and praying to God for her to get well. Lisa stood behind him with her hand on his shoulder, crying.

Jisoo and Hae entered the room after sometime. Jisoo had bruise on her forehead which was now bandaged. Hae had his bruises covered in banges too. Jisoo walked towards the bed followed by Hae.

" She will be fine uncle. We have to be strong, for her. " Jisoo said as she sat beside him. He nodded and wiped off his cheeks.

" But we will not spare the Kims, attacking Rosé and moreover that Jennie Kim. Taking advantage of Rosé and then betraying her. She will be facing the fierce of hell. "

" Yes Lisa. They won't be spared. " Mr. Park said as she looked at her daughter. He refused to leave her daughter alone while Hae went to take something for them to eat.

Jisoo , who was earlier sitting beside Mason. She looked at Lisa, whose arm was bandaged. She remember how they were attacked suddenly by the Kims just after reporting to Rosie that everything was fine. They were stopped by the big metalic trucks firing on them with machine guns. Throwing bombs on their cars. Atleast forty of their men were killed. They were lucky to save others lives and their own.

She remember when Lisa passed out, Jisoo almost lost her breath at the site. She ran to her, shielding Lisa with her own body to save her. She remembered how she was so ready to tear everyone's head if something have happened to Lisa. She was so scared for the moment, that she might loose her Lisa.

Kim's men weren't stopping the firing. They have to ran away to save their life. Otherwise they might have been dead by now too.

She was pulled out of her thoughts with the ringtone of Mason's phone. Who after few more rings, put his phone on silent.

She walked towards Lisa, and sat beside her. She shifted little closer to her.

" Hey, Is it hurting? " Jisoo asked about her hand. When she looked up to Jisoo's face, Jisoo saw her bruised cheek and lip. Her eyes brimming with unshed tears. She shook her head making the tears to fall on her cheeks.

Jisoo wiped her cheek as she rubbed her thumb over there.

" It's okay. "Jisoo said while taking Lisa's hand in her's. Lisa nodded.