CHAPTER 25

" Just wait for few seconds. Miss. Kim is coming. " Joy nodded as she stood there, sweat dropping from the side of her forehead, when she saw a girl in her early twenties. She was wearing a white check shirt, tucked in blue jeans.

She heard Irene cursing. And Wendy's increased breathing rate. Jennie's gaze was just fixed on the ground. The girl was holding a gun in her hand as she came to stand infront of them.

Jisoo looked over them as she nodded towards the officer tucking the gun in her jeans.

" You guys were supposed to be here fifteen minutes earlier, Anyways, Let them in."

She said, opening the door for them. They passed three more guard, fully armed, one mistakes and Jisoo would not think twice to shoot in their skull. Irene gulped as Jisoo entered the room behind them.

" I will just wait here, you take the sample Doctor. " Wendy said as she stood out of the door. As the door closed infront of her face. The turned her face towards the guards.

' You find something suspicious or coming towards the room, just one knock on the door. '

Irene's voice from car ringed through her ear drums.

The others were in Roseanne's room already. Lisa was on the sofa, when she saw Jisoo she walked towards her. Jisoo smiled as Lisa walked towards her. The high heels she wear, favours her to match Lisa's height.

" She was in pain, the Doctor injected her with sedatives, to make her sleep. She won't be getting up any soon." Lisa said while standing with her, loud enough for Joy to hear. Joy nodded towards Lisa and the three walked towards Rosie's bed. Lisa shifted her eyes back to Jisoo engaging her in a conversation.

'Shit' Irene cursed as she looked at Rosie's body.

Jennie slowly walked towards Rosie's bed. As the whole view of Roseanne's body became visible. She lost her breath. The heaviness in her heart sunk deep. She felt a cold wave hit her face, her feet froze. Rosie's condition was bad.

' It's all because of me.'

She gulped a lump in her throat as she walked closer to Rosie. She was looking pale as compared to her cheerful and happy Rosie.

' It's all because of you!'

Rosie, wrapped in bandages and sound of machine attached to Rosie were suffocating her. She clutches on the side of the bed tightly.

" Nurse check her Heart rate. " She looked at Joy with teary eyes. She couldn't do anything as Jisoo and Lisa were still there standing behind them, Jennie's back turned to them.

She nodded as she placed the tray on the table, and held Rosie's right arm, her left arms was wrapped in immobilizer brace belt. She put her fingers on the radial artery on Rosie's right fore arm as Joy explained earlier, feeling Rosie's heart beat. Each pump through her veins, making Jennie's heart race.

" What is it?" Joy asked as she turned to Jennie.

" 71." She whispered, afraid that Jisoo or Lisa might hear her shaky voice and recognise her. Joy instructed Irene to put the cuff of the sphygmomanometer onto Rosie's arm.

Jennie too stunned to do anything as she held Rosie's hand. Joy looked at her friend helplessly, Jennie seemed like she will cry out any moment.

They heard the door open, as Jisoo and Lisa left the room while discussing something.

Joy immediately looked at Jennie.

" Jen, it's not the time. Please, if they found something suspicious they won't think twice to pierce us with bullets. " Joy said, Jennie wiped her tears through her mask while nodding.