CHAPTER 26

Jisoo was cutting apples, sitting on the sofa for the girls. Doctor have suggested to give Rosie a nutritious food, so Rosie is following a strict diet. Untill she gets well.

They are taking Rosie to the park at the back of hospital , to get some fresh air. Her ribs are not properly healed, she needs to pay more attention so she won't be walking by herself for few more days.

After getting some fruits, Hae came into the room.

" You guys ready?"

" Definitely." Lisa was enthusiastic she nodded as she took the box full of fruits, Juice, some cookies water and for them.

Hae picked up Rosie from bed carefully as he put Rosie into the wheelchair, slowly.

" Anything hurting?"

" No oppa."

" Good, now let's go and have a picnic! " Hae said excitedly as he pushed the wheel chair, followed by Lisa and Jisoo.

" Oppa, you are acting like a kid. " Lisa said as he laughed while pressing the button on the lift. Jisoo was holding the basket, containing food and water, and some fruits for Rosie. The guard took it from her hand.

" Why are so many guards here?" Rosie asked as Hae pushed the chair into the lift, followed by Jisoo and Lisa. There never this much guards around them, even when they used to go outside.

" Just for safety. " Jisoo said while looking at Rosie. She was standing beside Lisa, behinde Rosie and Hae. She smirked internally as she leaned her body more into Lisa. Lisa first thought it was due to the turbulence in the lift, Jisoo smirked more as she saw Lisa's ears turning into the shade of Red.

" You feeling hot Lis?" Jisoo asked, just above a whispher into her ear. Lisa immediately turned her head towards Jisoo, not realising how close she was to Jisoo. Her eyes widened as her eyes shifted to Jisoo's lips from her eyes.

" No." Came out as a whispher from Lisa's lips. Jisoo wanted nothing more than to just lean forward and capture her lips. She was about to close her eyes as the ting of the lift blocked her dreams.

' Fuck.' She cursed internally.

Lisa immediately left the lift, walking with red cheeks and red ears. She knew the effect she has on Lisa.

' Did she just leaned to kiss me?! Fuck this can't be true right?' Lisa thought.

She saw Lisa walking away from the lift, talking to Rosie as Hae pushes the wheelchair. Jisoo's gaze glued to Lisa's ass.

" Uff this girl." She bit her lip stoping herself from smiling like an idiot. She walked behind them as some guards covering around them.

Jisoo increased her pace as she was now walking beside Lisa, who was talking to Rosie something about the park near there home, where they have swings.

'Kids'.

She brushed her arm with Lisa. It was fun to tease Lisa, knowing how Lisa reacts to her touch. Making Lisa to look at her.

" That tree seems nice, should we sit there?" Lisa, too stunned to say anything just nodded as Jisoo held her hand.

' I need to get admitted to this hospital too. Do they have a mental or psyco ward?' Lisa thought.

They all walked towards the tree, a guard put the blanket there, putting the snacks there. Rosie couldn't sit on the ground, they give her a small stool to rest her feet on that. Lisa, Hae and Jisoo sat on the blanket.

" Guys, I am hungry. " Lisa said as she leaned towards the basket to get something out of it.

" Already? You just ate when we left the hospital, monkey. " Hae said as he leaned back into the tree.

" Yeah! Oppa don't call me that" Lisa dramatically rolled her eyes.

" Why? I will say whatever I want. " Hae said teasing her more. Chaeyoung laughed.

Lisa turned to Jisoo, who was already looking at her with a smile on her face.

" Unnie see these two are teasing me. " Lisa pouted. Jisoo playfully eyes Hae who laughed more, high fiving with Rosie.

Jisoo leaned towards Lisa.

"Leave them, eat this. " Jisoo pulled a sandwich out of the basket and give it to Lisa.

Lisa's eyes brightened as she squealed in delight. She eyed Hae and Rosie as she wiggled her eyebrows, taking a bite of sandwich.

" It's not fare, Unnie always take your side. She always plays by favourites. Me and oppa are hungry too." Rosie pouted while looking at Jisoo, who passed sandwich to Hae. And for Rosie she pulled a tiffin of mix fruit and gave it to her.

" I want sandwich too." Rosie gave Jisoo her puppy eyes.

" Nope, You aren't allowed to eat spicy food. " Jisoo said as she munched on her own sandwich, passing the fork to Rosie.

Rosie with puffed cheeks took a piece of lemon into her mouth.

" Lis, ask Jisoo Unnie, just one sandwich please. " Rosie whispered to Lisa, she was still puffing her cheeks.

" Nope, if Unnie says no, it's no." Lis shook her head while sticking her tongue out towards Rosie and eyes her to eat the fruits. Which made Rosie roll her eyes.

" You always have to agree with Jisoo Unnie, When you gonna admit that you like her?" Rosie whispered to Lisa while teasing her. Lisa denied as she looked at Jisoo who was talking to Hae.

" That's not the case here. And even if I do, hypothetically. She would never like me back. " Lisa said while taking the last bite into her mouth as she moved to get the other sandwich. But the basket was little far from her reach. She looked at Jisoo who was talking about something match with Hae.

" Jisoo Unnie, can you pass me one more sandwich?" Jisoo looked at Lisa while pulling one more sandwich for her out of the basket.

" Here....wait." she saw Jisoo put the sandwich aside as she leaned towards her. She felt Jisoo wiped something from the corner of her mouth with her thumb.

" You had Mayonnaise on your lip. "Jisoo said as she licked her thumb, Lisa's eyes widened.

' This is not Jisoo.' her brain whispered as she saw Jisoo smiled at her, handed her the sandwich as she went talking to Har again.

As if the little moment didn't started a turmoil in Lisa's heart. Lisa's heart beat was increasing. She licked the area where Jisoo just wiped off.

She heard someone coughing, it was Rosie. When she saw Rosie reading her.

" She won't like me back. Hypothetically. " Rosie whispered to Lisa. The later didn't knew what to say as she munched on her sandwich, looking at Jisoo.

' Jisoo didn't hit her head somewhere during the accident. Did She?'

" Stop staring at her, lover girl. "She heard Rosie laughing again. She closed her eyes .

" Just get healthy and heal your wounds, I am dying to strangle you. "Lisa said raising a first towards Rosie.

●⁠♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●⁠

Tower of tears,
Sobs of sorrow,
Hiccups of hope,
Oceans of grief,
Pieces of heart,
Mountains of guilt,
Sea of regret,
Library of loneliness,
And I still bleed for you.

●⁠♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●⁠

One more before I disappear....
Happy reading🤧🤍💞