episode:32

Please vote ⭐ before reading the chapter 🥀
Vote goal: 99+ votes and 25+ comments 🤍

Please vote ⭐ before reading the chapter 🥀 Vote goal: 99+ votes and 25+ comments 🤍

After 2 years:-

" Some people say it's painful to wait for someone, some people say  it's painful to forget someone , but the reality is worst pain occurs when you don't know wether to wait or forget...."

The president of Oberoi enterprises is working silently but the silence is hiding the stroam of his pain and anger ......but his eyes could tell then more could words say . The eyes hold authority,power but lacking love , emotions.. just one emotion is there that is pain ...that man is none other than Rehansh Oberoi or you can compare him to dessert where only cactus grows. !!! Painful? well that's what now he is .... A living corpse. Or a better word you can use is ...A workaholic machine. He doesn't feed on food,water and home ?? Wait he got homeless the day she left her ....all he founded a letter beside his hospital bed which is still on his working table ...

" I don't know what am gonna say Rehansh but I am glad you are alive and fine . Avinash told me all you did is to save us . But let me tell you you didn't save maybe you save me physically but you destroy us ...as i told you" you shattered my soul " ...  You saved me and niku physically but you shattered us emotionally , so i don't think i owe you anything and since for the sake of your act i already signed divorce papers.all the materialistic things which you brought me is in  your room .I don't think we have any reason to stay in touch. Maybe I am sounding rude and my words hurt you more than bullet shot ... But trust me writing these words are more painful for me especially for the man I loved ...but we both did mistake...yes I also did mistake by giving my soul heart,body to you so atleast we deserve this punishment..the only i guilt i have is for niku ...she doesn't deserve it ..but I have a good news for you she forgive you and I am not forcing her to come with me .it's her decision. I know it's pathetic I made her choose between you and me ..but now I am hurt enough to think of someone else .. unintentionally you gave me the wound which will life long stay fresh ..have you ever been so disappointed in someone that you forgive them and don't say anything but in your head ,you detach yourself from them completely?? This is what I am feeling...you know what you are doing and you know it would hurt me but somehow that didn't stop you . I heard from someone Men are quicker to leave but usually return ..women take longer to think if they should leave ,but if they leave they never return . I have no need of revenge, apology ,any explanation ..we don't belong to eachother anymore and that punishment is enough  . If i loved you before ,maybe somewhere in me there is soft spot for you even now ..but still stay away from me .
" We are divorced..I am freeing you from every responsibility, from us... I hope you find a suitable partner for yourself and live a happy life with her . And thanks maa , rehan ,ritika and Avinash for being there for me ... They guys are like a beautiful dream for me ...and thanks to you too for every beautiful hope you give me but only to broke them later and turned the beautiful dreams into nightmare which will haunt me but will take it as farewell gift from you ...
Good bye "