episode: 16

( new episode is here though in previous episode update goal is not completed .. comments are not much still uploading because of your messages and I have time to update so kindly vote and comment 🤍 and check out new indian fiction...black and white love 🤍🖤)

************************************
Author pov

Niharika immediately call Rehansh...

" Hello Rehansh...where are you?? " She asked

" What happened?? I am just driving towards home .. is everything ok ? "

Niharika told everything to Rehansh... making his eyes fume with anger ...

" Niharika please take care of situation until i reach and please be safe . I am just reaching" he spoke and hung up the call ...

Michael was about to upload the video but ritika hold his feet .. begging not to do but he kick her ..

" Please Michael don't do this .." ritika spoke

" But you deserve punishment" Michael spoke

" Please don't do this " ritika whispered

" Fine ... But punishment is must you know" Michael spoke taking his belt of and about to hit her but before he could niharika pull the belt from behind....And kick him on his knees making him fall down...

" Bhabhi" ritika whispered and hug me tightly while crying...

" Leave from here niharika" Michael spoke

" I am in my home ...if someone will leave the house it's you Michael" niharika spoke ...and took the laptop from table and hand it over to ritika

" Delete what you want " niharika said making ritika nod ..

Michael was about to go behind ritika but niharika hit  him with belt making him scream ....

" Is it painful??? " Niharika asked hearing his scream ...

" You know what you are such a pathetic person... Michael. You don't even know what's coming for you ." Niharika spoke just after a second many footsteps could be heard making michael sweat...

Rehansh pov

As I enter I saw ritika ... Her eyes which have dark circles many marks on face...her torn sleeves.. giving me flashback of something horrible... I could feel anger rushing to my every vein ...

I look at michael who is on floor ...I clutch my wrist .. and pull him by his collar and punch him ..

Author pov

" TONIGHT I WILL SHOW YOU HELL ON THIS EARTH MICHAEL... " Rehansh spoke where as rehan made ritika wear his jacket and hug her ...

Niharika was about to take niku outside but Rehansh stop her ..

" Don't take her outside" ... Rehansh spoke

Niharika called police

" Rehansh... Bhai leave him ..he will die " niharika and rehan spoke ...

" What he did to you ?? " He asked ritika ...

But all he receive is silence...

" ANSWER ME  DAMN IT " he screamed making everyone flinch...

" He r-r*ped me  many times along with his friends... When I was in college i started to like him ... He also confessed to me ... I started to imagine my dream life with him ... We also get intimate... But later on i f-found he was cheating on me...so i broke up with him but one night I saw. Our videos in which we both are getting intimate...he blackmailed me ..since 3 months this is happening..." She spoke and burst into tears making rehan punch him too ...