episode -6

Author pov

" Niharika dear ... I have no problem with your niece infact i think you are very brave and strong girl who went through all this " ... rehansh mother spoke

Niharika look at Rehansh mom ...

" I know dear Rehansh already told me about your parents and your niece ... trust me i have no issues with your parents and family. You love my son and my son loves you that's all matters to me .my son happiness is with you and if he is happy then i am also happy and infact i liked you when i saw you and want you to be my daughter in law but that's good that you guys are already dating and now wants to get married" ..

Niharika glare at Rehansh that he literally lies to his mom that she love him . But she can't tell the truth to Mrs oberoi as she just come from hospital and stress is not good for her health...

Niharika pov

" I want you both to get married next week. " Mrs oberoi spoke caughting us off-guard..."

Before i could speak something rehansh spoke

" Yes mom we will as our news is all over media so firstly we have to clear all the things too".

Her mom nodded

" Aunty you should -

Before i could complete she cut off me

" Call me mom (maa) dear ." She spoke making me nod

" Mom you should take rest .. don't worry we will handle everything. Soon helping staff came and took Mrs oberoi to her room "

" Everything is joke for you Mr oberoi right?? . I sign marriage certificate isn't it enough that to know you want to make fun of a pure relation marriage. " I said looking at him

" I am not taking this marriage as joke Mrs oberoi. Every Ritual and every function of marriage held meaning for me . Every oath in front that holy fire will mean the world to me " he spoke looking at me making me feel an unwanted spark in my whole body . "

" Fine Mr oberoi but don't expect anything from me in this marriage " i said and went upstairs....

Rehnash pov

She said "don't expect anything from her in this marriage " . I chuckled . I never expected anything from you niharika . The first time i saw you those blank eyes which were glaring at me were telling me to love you unconditionally. Those blank eyes were clearly showing me that how deprived they are from love , affection and warmth . And after that all i wanted is to spoil her with you all my love , affection. That's true i love her and if she love me will in return nobody could be as much as lucky and happiest person than me but still even if she doesnt love me i will be happy if she accept my love and respect my love . Let me stand beside her . I seriously doesn't have any expectations from you Niharika not even of your love . All i wanted is to drown in you and give you all my warmth which you lacked ...give you that trust that you can lean on me ....

" Stop getting lost in her thoughts" Avinash spoke making me come out of my thoughts....

" Why did you disturb me ??" I asked him

" This is notice from court regarding nikku custody...we have to be present in court after 2 weeks " ... Avinash spoke making me nod my head .

" We have enough time for it" i spoke and rested my head on back of couch

" Inform Ritika and Rehan (his younger siblings)about my marriage...so they can come here timely. "

Avinash nodded

"Avinash check all the arrangements for meeting i will be there in half an hour " i spoke and left to my room.

As i enter i saw niharika combing her hair . She was looking breathtaking.