episode:31

" what did you do to yourself Rehansh?? " Avinash spoke looking at him . It's just one week and his condition is like a half dead person eyes which used to spark now dull...

" Just bring her back .. atleast you both will stay here . I yesterday saw niharika...she is also like you pale , looking weaker . What's the benefit when you both are suffering " Avinash said as yesterday he come to Rehansh because he can't see him like this ...

"You are right...i thought i will manage but she is not someone whom  i could survive without...I need her . I need my wife and my daughter back ...I will protect her but I cant leave her ..." Rehansh said not until his phone buzzed ...it's a notification from an unknown number...

He opened and saw the video and his hands started to Shiver ..eyes filled with tears ...

Avinash took the phone and saw the video in which niku is tied to chair ...he immediately send the video to his phone..and soon the phone Buzzed..

Rehansh picked up the call and spoke in his dark voice

" One scratch on her bastard I will hunt you down.." making his father chuckled.

" Come on is this how you will greet your father?? " He said

" Leave her otherwise how much I  despise that fact that your blood flow in my veins ,i will show you how cruel I can be " he said

" Aww are you using my own blood to threaten me son ...but your this adopted daughter skin is soft ..." He said with a husky chuckled. Rehansh still remembered how he ,his brother and ritika are results of marital r*pe ..his heart shivered.

" Don't you dare otherwise I will kill you this time ..." He said making him laugh ...

" Let's have a meet up son ...make sure to bring your property paper..ok and no accesories...we can't forget how you record me in past .. right? " He said and soon an address popped us on his screen ....

" I called Sameer here..." Avinash said

" Niharika I will bring our daughter back ...I promise. " Rehansh said while clenching his wrist .... This time he literally want to kill him ...

Soon Sameer entered in casual clothes...

" Show me address.." Rehansh showed address to him ...

" Rehansh...it's risky, are you sure ? " Sameer asked.

" My daughter is there with that bastard and you are asking me wether I am sure or not..are you fuvking kidding me . ? " Rehansh said he is really loosing his patience now .

Sameer took out a chip .. i get it from my friend...it's a chip i need to insert in your body ...

Rehansh pull up his sleeve and soon Sameer inserted the tracker in his body ....

" We can't follow you for now ... But one of my man will follow you and as you will go inside..he will tell me are there any goons or not outside according to that we will plan ..but you will keep him engage until we will not reach there . And you will not kill him Rehansh..I am repeating you will not take law in your hands ..." Sameer said in authoritative tone ....

Rehansh pov

I reached the place ..it's somewhere in middle of forest... I went inside the place was dark ..I went on first floor and saw few goons standing there... They come forward and check me ..and took me to second floor where I saw niku tied up with chair .. I was about to go near her but

" Tsk tsk what's so hurry son ?? First meet your beloved father than meet your daughter.." he said I glare at him with utmost disgust...my eyes went back to my daughter who is tied on chair..her those soft  little hands were tightly wrapped by rope...her eyes were teary ...