PART 9

KATHY'S POV
I come back from the elevator on dads back which causes him to chuckle and laughs and just says "baby, why torture an old man u can always walk"I say "no dad am ur baby u should carry me, mummy wasn't letting Leo carry me "I pout and dad says "who's Leo baby? " I just shy away and say "my friend, the one I told you about "he hums and says "ok let's go meet ur friend who makes my baby blush. "Dad says and am shocked at wat he just said buh say nothing to that. And like a dad he says "my girl has a crush "he teases me as we go and I only say 'dad stop 'I say with a pout as we reach the dinning hall. I get off dad's back and run back to my man. Oooooppppssss did I say my man, OK yes he is my man am going to ask him that. I reach him and go to his ear and whisper 'I just called u my man, are u my man? ' he looks at me with darkened eyes and says "of course angel am ur man"he says and then winks at me and I blush big time.
I shake my head and look down with the biggest blush I have had this whole day. My mother shakes her head and laughs at me and says "whoever u are to my girl Mr Remington u really are doing a big part in making her blush today. I say to her complaining "mum am not blushing "she just shakes her head and laughs and later says 'wait for when ur brothers see u. '
And I groan and want to cry my brothers won't leave me be a month am sure.