PART 44

LEO'S POV
I look up from my phone on hearing the door open to see my girl walk into the bedroom, she comes gives me a peck on the cheek and goes to the bathroom. I see the tease walk away and I see her swaying her sweet butt as she closes the door and I groan and I look down and see my cock hard and I wonder just her walking like that gets me hard. After about 15 minutes she comes back in my black tee with damp hair and I know she's from having a shower, I look at her as she arranges herself like she's preparing for war and I wait to see wat she's planning. And just like that she comes running and on top of me and giggling I tickle her and she laughs further till she says "ok, I give up u win sugar. Pliz stop"
I stop tickling and she lays on my chest and I decide to tell her wats been on my mind for this long. I rub her back and she looks up at me and says "you have something to say? "I nod my head and say "angel, I have to tell you something. And please let me finish before you interrupt because am not good, ok? "My angel just keeps looking at me and in her eyes all I see her stars and I think at this time am going crazy how can I see stars. Fuck me buh i have to just go ahead and tell her.
"Angel, I know am ruthless, a killer, Lucifer for that matter since thy call me that, buh wen I saw u cry and fall sick because ur family was in trouble all I saw was red on u caused you to cry. "She keeps looking at me and she opens her mouth to say something and I just give her a stun look and pouts buh keeps mum. So I continue "angel like I was saying, just seeing you cry made me want to shed blood of every fucker who made u cry. And last time Caleb was saying something buh I shut him up thinking he was saying nonsense buh ur tears made me see real and am just gonna go ahead and say it angel coz it will keep killing me if I don't say it now. Angel am so deeply and utterly in love with you its crazy and its nolonger funny I don't like it. "After saying my words I look down to see my angel looking at me with puppy eyes shimmering with tears and I think I did something wrong and ask her "angel have I done something to make u cry, don't answer that am sorry if I have. "Am still rambling until I feel myself shake and I look down and see my angel laughing.
I rub her back thinking I just made a fool out of myself and frown only for her to just say "hey, look at me "I look at her and she sits on my lap and says "hey, my mum just made me see a truth straight in the eyes "I look at her still still confused and she just huffs and says "why are u dumb yet I find myself falling hopelessly in love with you? "My angel asks and goes to say something else and am still stuck on the fact that she's in love with me as well, I just hold her still and say "say that again angel "she looks at me and says say wat again then I think she remembers and says "I think am in love with you too so much, no let's not say I think am in love with you Leo your all I think about, dream about want to talk to all the time that's how crazy its getting in here. "She says the last part while holding her heart and I just flip her down I say in her ear again 'angel, I love you so much it's crazy buh am willing to go crazy just for you' she hums and says "sugar, remember me saying I was horny? "She says that and I groan buh let her finish after saying yes I remember angel. She then says "sugar, I think now am a dripping mess"after saying that and me as a fuck I want to confirm and true girl really is wet I trace my finger on her thigh and I feel my fingers wet and I know she truly is dripping. In a minute I find myself naked and in between her thighs and my face on her pussy I don't even know where my tee she was wearing afew minutes is.
I groan as I eat heaven from a human. Am a groaning mess coz I have never tasted something this delicious and have never been this hard in my goddamned 30 something years. In a minute my dick is shoved right into heaven with a groan and her moaning my name out loud.
We fuck like bunnies for hours her on top of my dick riding me, her on the side with me from behind her we fuck like this for three hours with out a stop and five goddamned orgasms we finally stop and she's on my lap as she rides her last little orgasm and says "I think I could sleep and live on this dick forever. I hold her in my arms and say "I love you so much angel, I don't think I will ever get tired of saying it. "I tell her in her hair and she says "don't ever get tired of saying it and I love you too big time and forever my Lucifer. "After saying the name Lucifer I just chuckle at her and say "as you say angel. "