PART 56

LEO'S POV
My girl,I can't believe in a few months I will be a father and next week is her graduation,I think I should start looking for the perfect ring for my girl.I get my phone and text the guys
DON:guys I need ur help.
CALEB:Sap don,help with wat if its not a way to make ur gal come u shut up.
HILLS:Wat's ur problem u fucker?for once don't think with ur dick.Don,help with wat don't mind the idiot.
DON:I do make my girl come all the time u dipshit,ok we have to go to Hills jewelry shop I want a ring for my girl and a beautiful gift for her graduation next week.
HILLS: don,we get the gift from my shop and the ring from Caleb's.
CALEB:yah boss let's do that.
DON:thanx dipshits,let me take my girl home then u find me home and we go.
HILLS:Yo boss
CALEB:Cool boss.
I shake my head at my friends messages and as am still thinking of so many things of the coming days,my girl stirrs in her sleep and mumbles a few incohorrent words.I laugh at the pretty girl only for her to say "shut up sugar,am up already." I just chuckle at that and I go to her after switching off my laptop. I kiss her pout as her lips are still closed,I go to get off only for her to deepen the kiss and as,a,sick fuck I control the kiss and kiss her lips till I feel,that they are swollen. After that we stop after hearing the knock on the door and hear someone say "boss,we are closing up for the day sir and ma'am" I just groan and say 'yah ok we are also heading out" after fixing myself up and helping my girl up we lock up and we head home. We reach the door and my girl looks back to her shop and nods her head in approval. I kiss her cheek and we lock up ready for a work day and the beginning of her career life and more to come.
I take her to her home and look to the side after entering the gate and find her out asleep,my beautiful baby. I get out of the car and come to her side to carry her to the house. I press the door bell and after a few mins someone opens the door and the girl says hello sir and I just give her a curt nod and pass her with my girl who just snuggles deeper in my hold and I chuckle to that. I meet her mum and dad infront of the office kissing. I just chuckle at them and Marie hears and shys after saying hello and do I need help,I just tell her not at all. I reach angel's bedroom and put her on the bed,I go to her closet pick my shirt from her clothes and undress her and help her put on the shirt,I leave her in her undies,I adjust my pants to fix my hard dick and move out.
I reach the stairs and hear this "my love am not angry she is pregnant,good thing he is marrying her buh why did she have to grow up fast,she is my baby." Mr Daniels says that with a pout in his voice and i just laugh at that and come to them to say hi before I head off to my plans for the ring. As I head out I get a call from the guys saying they are home ready for the search of my ring.