PART 61

KATHY'S POV
I wake up to my man complaining of someone on their period,dumb man,I go on and ask him"love,who's on their period?" He just laughs and says "hi sunshine,ur up,how are u feeling?" I just nod and say "kiss"he laughs and comes forward and gives me a big kiss on my lips.we get lost in the kiss with it getting deep and now am horny and wet as fuck.I think he smells my arousal coz the next thing I see is his shirt flying above his shoulders.

MATURE CONTENT GUYS,IF UR MY BABY SKIP TO THE NEXT.😋😋😋😎😎

I see him remove his sweats in a hurry and is on top of me in a few. He groans and says "baby,I think,I should keep u pregnant because these hormones are working for me."
I laugh and say "come on and just fuck me already,am dripping"I say that teasingly and he just chuckles and puts his delicious cock on my entrance.and as am about to complain he enters in  one go and I moan in the pillow. He chuckles and says "my sweet,sweet fiancee's sweet and wet pussy for me to pound in."I just moan in response and we go on pounding in me non stop hitting my G spot and I see stars omg this feels like heaven.  We go on and on as we go fucking non stop and I keep repeating how I love him so much and he repeats the same. And as we reach our climax at the same time we hear the intercom Claire talking"sir,ma'am,the doctor is here for you ma'am"she says that and Leo holds the intercom and "in just 10 mins please"he says and laugh and I feel his dick twice meaning he's up again,we start again we rock each other for few till he gets off of me and I put my pussy on his face with his dick in my mouth as,we go for a,69 we start from there as,I suck him with him putting his tongue in my pussy and I moan heavily and he says "heaven, my lord,can't take this we go again?please?"I laugh at him and say 'doctor my love 'he comes with me as we sigh in,content as I head to the bathroom after an earth shattering kiss to go and see the doctor,yooo my pregnancy is at 3months and we can the gender of my baby.

KATHY'S POV
I get out of the bathroom dressed simply since after the doctor I have to go to work,I put on a little make up,wax,shave and look at my skin and see this fool left me hickeys and I think I will definitely give some of his own. I get my coconut spray put some and I have had this thing every time I use the vanilla I get neusea,so I think am going to go shopping new other ones.I dress up in a,dress and head out to the room and find no one there.

I dress up in a,dress and head out to the room and find no one there

Just a long,dress,jacket and my white sneakers.I head out to the living room and find laughter and jazz and I find my fiancee and the doctor jazzing and I remember that they are friends and that the jerkass owns the hospital with a few more.
When they see me, the doctor smiles at me and kicks Leo's shin and I laugh at that as he says"wat was that for u dumb?" She laughs and says "hi princess,I heard you fainted,how are you feeling right now?" I just smile at her and return her hug as she comes to hug me. I go to my man and give him a kiss as Dr Christen Hannendez says "oohh please you two love birds,let's get to work." She arranges things in a few mins and we are set. She puts the settings,machines and ultra sound machines in order to find out the reason for my non stop fainting and dizziness all the time. She tells me to sleep on the exam table and we start there,after a few minutes,we hear a heart beat,,,,,,we keep on listening until the doctor says "hold up a,sec I think I hear another heart beat" she says that in excitement and jumps up and down and says "guys,u won't believe this,u guys,are having twins omg lets find out the genders."she says in excitement and I just nod my head while humming as,tears roll down my cheeks,I look to the side and see Leo in tears,as well as he holds my head and bends down kissing me deeply with the doctor who complains about us showing PDA and kill me as Leo says "babe,I have a magic dick,am gonna keep doing this till we have an army." He says in happiness and I just pinch his arm as me and the doctor laugh at the magic dick part.