PART 48

LEO'S POV
After the display of affection of my best friend and in law coz truth am definitely marrying the girl. We head to the living room and she goes and hugs her mum tightly and says "missed u so much mum" Marie laughs and says "missed you too baby girl buh I was with u just yesterday." She just groans and says 'same mum'
Her mum laughs and lets go of her daughter and kisses her cheek and sees me and goes away from her saying"u crazy girl,u mean u couldn't let me know u came with guests"  its then I realize Caleb came back long ago and is standing right next to me.He goes and kisses her on both cheeks and she blushes and later she comes forward and I give her a quick hug and say "nice to see u Mr Ramington and thanks for bringing my girl" I just laugh at her and say "no worries,she's my girl I would do anything for her and really I was free"
Jeff comes back downstairs with a few bottles of beer for me,himself and Caleb's  he hands us our beers and Marie comes and whispers in my ear "Leonardo,I want to talk to you" she says to me and am delighted coz I want to talk to her and her husband. I nod my head and take a swig of my beer and stand as my girl comes downstairs on her brother Joshua's back while giggling at something he just said to her.And I smile at seeing her happy.She gets down off her brother and comes running to me and asks "love where are you going?" I kiss her lips real quick and say "ur mum wants to talk" she smiles and says 'ok' on my lips and she kisses me once more and then I follow her mum to wat I assume is the backyard porch.
We sit on the chairs and two maids bring a bottle of wine and two glasses and one for a whiskey. As we wait for the maids to leave, Mr Daniels comes in with a smile on his face and a good bottle of Irish whiskey one of my favorites and an extra glass for himself. He pours me a glass and he puts the glass down after his wife complaining that we are leaving her the wine.Mr Daniels chuckles and goes to his wife and kisses her quick and pours himself a glass of wine to make her happy. He downs the glass and later comes back to the whiskey and his wife shakes her head and smiles.

LEO'S POV.
After clinking our glasses,we drink in silence until Marie says "so Leonardo,my daughter really loves you so much I don't know whether u love her or whether she told u buh I have never seen my girl go all mush for a guy until you." She says that and drinks her wine again and Mr Daniels says on her side "true,I have seen my girl with boys buh I have not seen her smile just by the mention of his name."  Marie finishes drinking her wine and puts down the glass and says "what of u,do we have to be here worried about our girl not being ok while with you?" I just chuckle at that and say "forgive my manners buh truth is I love ur daughter too and so much that whenever I look at her I see babies and a family with her." I say that to her and i see her smiling and Mr Daniels says with a smile" yah I could see it in ur eyes miles away for a dangerous man,u fell pretty deep,hard and fast." He says with a chuckle and I nod my head with a smile.After some time I tell the couple"I came to ask for ur permission that after her graduation or on her graduation I propose to her coz I really am serious about ur daughter."
I look to Marie after hearing her sob and I worry I angered her. After her crying she comes to me and I stand to hear wat she says and laters says "am really happy thats its u,I won't have to worry about my girl being in wrong arms.at first I was scared since ur in the mafia buh seeing how u go all the way just to see her smile its all I have ever wanted to see my girl go through."
I smile to her and say "I will forever want to see my girl smile and happy all the time."and am not forgetting I will burn down the world if anything ever happen to my girl."Marie kisses my cheek and smiles and Mr Daniels smiles too and comes and gives me a man hug. After the hugging I whisper the important part and I have never in my life ever felt nervous"I was asking for ur blessing I don't only want to stop on proposing buh also to marry her." I say the last part while shaking and I frown at myself this girl is gold if am even shaking just asking her parents blessings for marriage.Maries cries again and says "ohhh my God,you have my blessing to make my girl the happiest by marrying her." Mr Daniels also agrees after giving me another real hug this time round. We sit back down as Marie and Lukas start talking about the engagement and marriage buh really its Marie doing all the talking in excitement.I just chuckle and wait for wen my girl finds out coz am sure her mum is gonna tell her in her excitement so I make it clear."please don't tell her any of this,I want it to be a surprise."