Part II

Phil POV.
~hey are we supposed to do anything for that shit science thing? -D~
Dan texts me. We exchanged numbers so we could discuss our science project. I smile at his text. I had told him what we had to do before but i hadn't expected him to remember, and i really hadn't expected him to care.
~yeah can you come to my house tomorrow? The earlier we start the earlier we finish. I have all the stuff so don't worry about that -P~
~k.~
~and like i was actually going to care -D~
Great. He is so enthusiastic.
The next day we had science the last period so Dan could walk home with me. Yeah like that's gonna make any difference. He never talks anyway. I stand up and swing my backpack over my shoulder. Dan does the same but with a loud sigh of course. "Alright let's go!" I say, trying to be my happy self. I know Dan hates it but i'm not gonna change anything for that creep. He rolls his eyes at me and then follows me out of class. When we get out of the school he puts his headphones in. Of course. Like he was actually gonna start a conversation with me. I am quite happy actually. I like thinking while i walk home. Dan's music is pretty loud though... Wait... Is that? "Dan?" I ask carefully. He looks annoyed but takes one earbud out "what?" He says "is that famous last words from my chemical romance?" I ask. "Yeah... You know that song?" He looks a bit surprised which makes me smile. "Yeah i love my chemical romance. Muse too by the way" he smiles "me too!" And i think i see something sparkle in his eyes, but then that and his big smile fade as he realizes he actually hates me. He puts his earbuds back in and i sigh. I feel a bit disappointed. I don't know why though... Its not like i expected anything...
When we arrive at my house, we walk upstairs and do the science project, which involves a lot of explanation from me and a shit load of eye rolls and annoyed sighs from Dan. "Okay i think we did enough for today" i say, while writing down the last word on the paper. "Dan?" I look up and find Dan asleep in his chair. His hair is a bit messier and he doesn't look creepy anymore. He actually looks peaceful and sweet when he sleeps. His mouth hangs open a bit and he breaths slowly... It looks kinda cute... Cute?! What? No Phil. Dan. Is. Not. Cute. He hates you. I poke him carefully with my pencil and Dan shoots up, first looking confused, then embarrassed, and then, of course, annoyed and angry. Like always. "What?" He says, annoyed. Okay Phil, no need to be afraid of him. I tell myself "i just finished this whole thing, you can go now" i say, coldly. He sighs "finally" he stands up and picks his black backpack up from the ground. "Bye!" I call after him, while he walks out the door. The only response is an annoyed grunt.