{The Best Night Of Your Life} (Part Eleven)

*Extreme smut warning*
{Y/N pov}
So, since we finally had some time alone, I think Miles was very happy at this point. He grabbed me tight, as he was at a point to kiss me. He leaned in, I leaned in, and we kissed lightly. The kiss deepens a little bit more. My lips were against his, and it felt like heaven. I never expierenced this...Not with Simon. he never wanted to have sex. I always had to mouthfuck him.

"M...Miles..." I managed to say through the kisses. "yes?" He pulled away with his lips. "Does it hurt?" He laughed. "What, my love? What'll hurt?" He grinned. "The sex. does it hurt?" I asked. " he laughed. "It'll hurt a little if you won't relax, but you won't feel anything if you'll relax, okay?" he said, I nod my head.

I was pretty nervous. "Just let me do the work." He goes with his hand under my shirt. "Shit... I can't feel your pretty body entirely when I'm wearing my suit." He quickly unzipped the back of his Spiderman suit, as he puts it out. He was only left in boxers now. "D-damn..." I start to blush. He smirked, pushing me down on the bed.

"You're such a cutie, Y/N." He started to kiss me again. This time, he doesn't wase a second to put his tongue in my mouth.  Our tongues started to dance with each other. I closed my eyes in pleasure. I didn't knew how, but for some reason, I could feel him getting hard. "Gh..." He grunted. I could only blush. "S-sorry." He apologized.

"N-no...it's fine..." He continued to kiss me, trailing down my neck. He started to suck, and bite there. "S-shit..." I blushed even more. He trailed down again. "Wanna have more, my dear?" He asked, his hand under my shirt. He undid my bra. He moved my shirt up. 

"wow...this is a masterpiece..." he stared his eyes out. Before I knew it, he was sucking at my boobs. "F-fuck..." I moaned, his tongue was swirling against my nipple. I arched my back in his body. He was biting my nipple, circling with his tongue around it. It was making me hot...So hot...

He trailed down even more. Until he reached the hem of my shorts. "may I remove them?" He asks in a gentle tone. I nod, giving him consent. He slowly unbuttoned my shorts, and soon left me in my panties. "Someone's eager." He joked.  He started to tease me, by making circles around my clit. "S-shit..." I grabbed the sheets tight.

He didn't even remove my panties yet...

A second after, he slowly removed them, taking me in with his entire mouth. I gasped. This was something I've never felt. Something so passionate...but hot at the same time. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head, as he started to eat me out. Tears appeared in the corner of my eyes. He was moaning too, which probably ment he liked my juices. "You taste like heaven..." He said, through a muffled voice, as his tongue starts to get in. And out. It kept going on in this pace like an eternity.

But I was lustfull. I wanted more. "M-more..." I moaned.  He started to go faster, and faster, until I came on his mouth. "Yeesss...Good girl..." He removed his boxers. I gasped for air. 

"Is that gonna fit?" I asked. He nods, as he gets to a stand, pulling condoms out. He pulled one out, as he did the condom around his area. He was hard. "Now, lay down on your back. And enjoy the moment."  I nod, as I start to relax. I closed my eyes as I felt his tip inside of me, thrusting in and out,

He kept on repeating it, until he said: "I-I'm about to come..." He groans. I nod. He starts to speed up, as we both came. We were breathing very heavy. "Fuck...You're perfect, Y/N." I giggled tiredly.
But this wasn't all I wanted to do.

As he lays next to me, I get off the bed, and made him sit up. "What...What are you...?" I grabbed it as I swallowed the tip of it. I soon enough took the whole thing inside of me. "Fuck...FUCK, Y/N!!" He shouted. 

I really hoped we didn't had neighbours at this point. I start to suck it. he starts to thrust inside of my mouth.

"I love you so much..." He pants. I took it out, as it was fully covered in cum. I licked the cum up. "Seriously. You're the best girlfriend I've ever had." Miles grabbed my body, as he layed me down on top of him. I was tired. I closed my eyes, and I felt him putting the sheets over us. 

"This was the best night of my life."  I sighed. It really was. I wasn't lying. I quickly kissed his lips, and layed back down on his chest, in his arms. We both looked at the citylights.

"remembered we were still friends, and I took a glimpse of your beautiful body sometimes?" I giggled. "yes, you lied that the citylights were beautiful, and not me. I've always known you lied to me." 

He smiled. "yeah...But still, they are beautiful, but you are more beautiful." 

We start to drift to sleep. I felt so safe and comfty in his arms. If I couldn't get a future with him, I wouldn't know what to do with my life. "babe?" he asked. I opened my eyes a little. 

"yes?" I asked, staring at his eyes.

"Please be my wife in the future...We would get beautiful kids, and a gorgeous house. Do you like cats or dogs?" He asked, in a cute tone. "(your choice)" He smiled. "Ah, yeah. Good choice." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes as I fell asleep.

"I love you, my dear. Don't get me wrong, and don't listen to what other people have to say about you. The world is cruel and hard, but I'm  the person who'll protect you, who's your hero." 

"Goodnight, my love." 

Miles' words were as sweet as honey. I fell asleep peacefully.

(1014 words)