{Death} (Part Nineteen)

🇮​​🇳​ ​🇪​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​​🇾​ ​🇴​​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇺​​🇳​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​​🇪​, ​🇾​/​🇳​ ​🇱​/​🇳​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​​🇸​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇬​​🇮​​🇷​​🇱​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇫​​🇪​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇮​​🇳​ ​🇱​​🇴​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇹​​🇭​ ​🇸​​🇵​​🇮​​🇩​​🇪​​🇷​​🇲​​🇦​​🇳​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇮​​🇳​ ​🇪​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​​🇾​ ​🇴​​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇺​​🇳​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​​🇪​, ​🇮​​🇹​ ​🇩​​🇴​​🇪​​🇸​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​.

----------{origin, Gwen Stacy_Across the Spiderverse}

--------------------------------------------{End of Miles' pov}-------------------{begin of Y/N pov}-------------

I saw how Miles and the others get into Kingping's secret base. "Miles!!" I yelled at him, and I saw that he tried his best not to run to me, and hug me. I get tears in my eyes, as I was tied up against a chair. "Miles..." These were the only words I could get out of my mouth. Miles' eyes were sparkling, I saw how he wanted to save me.

"Mi amor..." He muttered under his breath. I wanted to run into his arms. but the rope held me tight. I tried to free myself from the grip. But I just couldn't...

I saw Gwen and Penni running into the room. "Y/N!! Right...? She's Y/N?" Penni asked. Miles nods agressively. "Miles' girlfriend..." Gwen said, as she told Penni. She smiled. "How cute." I stared at them. I got a bit flustered as Penni said that. My attention soon landed on Miles again.

Suddenly, Kingping started to laugh evilish. "Ahahaha! And you all think you can stop me? I will crush this little world into one. And nothing will stop me. You hear me? NOTHING!!" He said, as the villain he was. Miles rolled his eyes. "God, you're so delusional." Miles scoffed, as he spoke through his gritted teeth. Kingping stared at him. "Says the one who's actually delulu."

Miles started to get annoyed by Kingping's comments. "Maybe it's time for you to shut up." He, Gwen, Penni, Spider Pig, and Spiderman (Peter B. Parker) get in their fighting positions. "Ready to defeat him?" Miles said, as he lighted up his fist with his electric powers. I then saw that Miles 2 got behind Kingping, as he attacked him. "You're going to let Y/N go!!" He yelled.

Kingping threw Miles 2 against the wall, and Miles 2 grunted in pain. "Miles!!" I yelled. But I still couldn't do anything. It hurted. It hurted to know that I couldn't do a single thing. I tried everything, litterally everything. I just couldn't give up. I stared at the group, as they tried to attack Kingping. But he threw everyone off, like they were some flies. My boundary got touched when I saw that Kingping threw Miles 1 against the ground, as he held his face in his hand. I saw that Miles wasn't moving anymore. I started to scream, as I started to cry. Then, the ropes started to losen, as I ran towards Miles.

"B-babe...Say something...Please..." I kneeled next to him, holding him in my arms. He coughed up blood. "I-I'm f-fine...D-don't worry..." He got up again, as he had heavy scratches in his face, and he was bleeding heavily. "B-babe..." stood up, as the rest of the group watched us.

I then saw how Miles suddenly turned around, his spidersense going off. "Y/N!! WATCH OUT!!" He held my body tight, as we rolled away. Kingping tried to attack us with a sneaky move. Miles coughed more. "You have to lay down, babe..." I said, as I put him against the wall. He held my wrist tightly. "You can't get involved. You're too precious." He claimed. But I didn't want to do nothing. "B-but..." He glared at me.

I knew he didn't want me dead. But I also wanted to help the group. Although I couldn't do a thing. I then started to think. Yes. I had to help them. But I also don't want to concern Miles. No. I'll attack Kingping. He'll be put to rest if I help too.

So I ran at Kingping, and to my surprise, a gleam got out of my handpalm. It started to light the room up. I was so startled, that I didn't notice him kicking me in my stomach, as I got kicked through the thick glass, against the machine. For some reason, it would put the machine on, and before I knew it, I felt a short, but intense pain. I could hear Miles screaming in the background.

I woke up to a moment, that me and Miles were sitting on a roof, it just didn't made any sense. I suddenly saw Miles glitching. He changed for a split second to Miles 2. "I love you, Y/N. Don't forget that." He smiled.

Everything faded away. Like sand. There I was. Alone in the dark. And it would stay like this forever. There wouldn't be an end to the lonelyness. No stop for the train of darkness.

-----------{The official end of Y/N's pov.}---------------

Bonus pov~! It's a Miles one:3

I saw how her body was lifeless on the ground. Gwen and Peter kicked Kingping. But I lost my love. I stood up, as my whole body felt a tense pain. But I didn't care. I didn't care about the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I get to her, as I get down next to her. I start to cry heavily. "no...No...NOO!!" I start to shout. I was angry, mad...Sad... The others stared at this painfull moment. Miles 042 would sit down next to me, as he took Y/N's hand gently, as he was crying too. We were just staring at each other, as Miles 042 would pull me in a tight embrace. All I could do was crying. I took one last quick glare at her lifeless eyes. They looked so beautiful. So soulless..

I kissed her cold lips softly, as I closed her eyes. "We love you..." Penni said, crying softly. Peter comforted her, and Gwen stood there too, trying not to cry. She knew how much Y/N ment to me.

This was the end. The moment that I knew I wouldn't see her again.

Bye, Y/N. We'll miss you.

I'll miss you.

----------------------{End of the Story.}--------------------------

(973 words)