ch:- missions and obstacles

------------------------☆◍ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

My mouth aches as I keep smilling for seconds and seconds..
It's hard...... It's totally rubbish of me doing this... I could simply kidnap her ..make her hostage ...take info of her family and kill them...then send her somewhere or kill her too .
But I can't...
I shouldn't.... Basically.
I should make her feel hell slowly
Destroy her heart....... Make her cry as hell.

If I hadn't seen her personal info ..I would have never done this .....atleast no enemity against her

But ....although she have done nothing to me but still I want to destroy everyone..

The waiter gives us our orders and I pay for it ....
"Are you sure about your feelings?" - she breks the silence
"Why not?"- I ask her
" My family evn do I have may complications, rivals, enemies who want to kill me and my family..."- she tells casually.
"Why rivals?" I ask
" My father is a buisness man ..but I have ego issues and once I had a fight with him...so I never joined his company .."- she responds.
"Ohhhh it' s fine...I have more rivals than you babe" - I tell her while sipping my coffee.
"Oh ...."she replies and continue her meal.
" Um so....I wanted to say another thing too" - I say
"Yes" I reply to her response" actually I fell in love with you totally .... And YK what I want to marry you"my lines makes her throw up..

she is in complete disbelief...

"what the actuall fuck ?" she screams out loud and stands up.

i quickly grab her waist and draw her towards me and smash my lips into her to shut her up.

she tries her level best to push me but she should know i am too much for her.

the kiss becomes passionate and i make it more passionable.
Pur body presses against each other and I can feel the amout oh heat she is receiving from this act of mine.

And this is how passionate I am to destroy her.
We broke and kiss and she lost her control amd I hold her armns to balance her...made her sit and told her to drink some water"thanks"

Suddenly an known body approaches us and his voice sounds angry.
It is sukriti's dad
Even I got scared that time.but I controlled myself tears fell from sukriti's eyes.
His father comes and grabs her hand and tries to drag her out from the café but there I am ... I won't allow anyone to go aginst mybplans when it came this so much far.
Suddenly her father screams at her"what are you doing here and with this man??"
" Papa ........ We are grown up and we can take care of that why we have came here... You never cared about me and now you are showing affection out of nowhere?"- she yells back
Their argument continues
I get a certain feeling in my heart...
She doesn't even knows this is just revenge nothing else
--------------------------------------------------✯♡ a romance novel by samadrita.
_________________________________________________
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫????? 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬... 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐤 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐛𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬?????????????
𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 ?
🕸️🕷️
Take care 🥂