ch :- sweet shocks

_______________________ ✧SUKRITI'S POV

I AM SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLATFORM ....STARVING GETTING Killed WITH ANTICIPATION AND LOT OF MIXTURES OF EMOTIONS.
ranvir is behaving too weird today now...
The heck happened to him.
But yea.... It's funny?! To see him getting nervous...
This was my first Meeting with drishti and she is so friendly and kind , cute.... She is so adorable...looked gorgeous in her pearly blue colour gown with white pearl jewelleries.
She carried out that look with the cute yet heavy cinnamon girl looks

Her hand ring took all the attention.
But I am kind of uncomfortable ?! You may say.
I don't know the feeling I feel when aishi's dark gaze falls on me.
Aishi to be very honest is too beautiful ....... Have a god gifted looks , figures and all.
But her gaze do scares me out .
She is ranvir's best friend.
But still I don't getpositive vibes from that girl.
Something is wrong.

Suddenly Ranvir approaches me .
"What are you doing beauty? "- basically while thinking all of this...out of my anxiety I was scraching my hands and now it turned totally red.

Being embarassed I ignore it by just declining it.

Drishti called me out on the dancing stage with lot of back dancers ..... I gracefully denied it first but she is not someone who would loose or get rejected so easily.
She took me to the dance floor and also ranvir.
It was surprising that he came up for real
The reactions of his family after seeing him on stage to dance was hella shocking.
Drishti started the speaker
"Tujhko... main rakh loon wahaan"
Everyone paired up and strted dancing... The amount of heat I recieved with every touch of ranvir was dangerous.
"Jahaan pe kahin
Hai mera yaqeen"
We twirl around and he made me fall in his arms.
His hands were in my waist holding me firmly.
"Kisi ka nahin...
Kisi ka nahin.."
A big round of applause was there for my and ranvir's coordinating steps.
It was awesome.
"Le jaayein jaane kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein..."
I blushed with the lyrics and there were another some blasting steps with him.... Didn't knew the cold ranvir could do something like this .
" Tumhe dance karni aati Hain?" - I asked although I knew the answer.
"Agar tum jaise khubsurat ladki aakar samne khara ho jai na toh koi ladka apne jivan bhi de sakta Hain ...dance karna toh choti si baat hyan "- he stated out living me in shock.
He kind of flirted with me?? The hell.... I am going crazy ...no no please the natural red tint gonna appear now only shit
"Le jaayein tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein..." his hands on my bare part of my body gave me shocks and his stare gave me butterflies in my stomack his words had my heart his dazing look left me in disbelief.... His behaviour made my standards high .
"Begaani hai yeh baaghi
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahan
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaayein jaane kahaan, na mujhko khabar
Na tujhko pataa..."
I was lost in him..... Too lost.... Something felt different and it was sweet , beautiful , soft .....like a fairytale.
"Ooo...Oooo...
Ooo...Oooo... Wo"
He picked me up and did a round at the last .... And then brought me back to the land and
Kissed me in front of everyone leaving me in utter shock.
The hell was that.
After a romantic dance and firty conversation a sweet peak of kiss .
This is. Kind of life I want .
Just him and I
Like this .
To the end of the world .
_________________________________________________-a romance novel by samadrita.

How much did you liked this story????
Hawayeinbis one ofy fav song from jab Harry met Sejal .
Sukriti wants a life like a fairy tale .
But will ranvir be a prince in her story ? Or a heart breaker ???
To check out.
Follow me. Amd do vote and also follow me on comment and stay tuned 🥂