ch :- the truth??

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠__⁠_ 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

*My phone rings
*DIVYANSH*
Divyansh is the only person I have a soft spot for in my heart.
He is my brother and the one who took care of me these days.
We are a pack of 3 counsins
Divyansh, me ,and Drishti
Divyansh is the eldest.
He is the ceo of RK jewels
And that company runs very well.
And
Most importantly
He knew my plan to use sukriti dutta in my revenge .
But he was against it .
" What are you doing man?" - he calls out as soon as I pick up the phone.
"Just sitting after deed"- I reply in my casual tone.
"Deed wdym? Don't tell me you started to approach sukriti... I. Telling you don't do this.
Her life will be hell if she gets included here... She has nothing to do with this"- he yells.
"You know already that once I have taken the decision of doing something it won't change... Whether it's about sukriti or about anyone"- I reply coldly.
"You don't have an idea what will happen after... Because of your revenge from someone who doesn't belong to her or maybe yes I don't know..
Maybe you know or whatever she has done nothing to your father .
We all know our mother lied to us about many things and we also know she was wrong."- he shouts .
I just reply " see, bhai you can't make me change my decision...and nothing will happen to her...she will face a heartbreak or yea a divorce or may become hostage ....nothing more tha that and that doesn't concerns to me "
And I cut of the phone.

(After 15 mins.)

Rittika knock the door
"Come in Rittika "
"Sir here is the details of sukriti dutta you asked for"- she offers me the file.
"You can go"- I don't pay attention to her and start to read the details.

And as soon as I start to read the detail.
I read out that.
Anil dutta ...who is known to be the killer of my father said by my mother and was a buisness rival of my father's buisness' is the fatherof sukriti dutta and Shivani Dutta.

I heard out Anil whe I was young that he was a buisness rival and all but never like they had a fight or like this.

Indeed sukriti was the one I thought of using for my game plan but never knew she would be the target of mine from that day.

I not only wanted to take revenge but also wanted to destroy everything they did to our family .

It is said that the DUTTA WORKS was handed over to SIDHART DUTTA 7 years ago .

But yea Anil is still alive which he doesn't deserves to be.
He needs to be dead..
And their family need to get destroyed .
This is my Target now on .
And unless I acheive it I won't move back .
_________________________________________________-✷ a romance novel by samadrita
𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓?
𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍?
𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒌 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ?

𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔☺️☺️