Quite girl

Vivian's POV:

I woke up by something tickling my feet and nibbling on them so I looked down and noticed it was my puppy Carter I slowly rised out of bed and went to my bathroom and did my normal wake up routine and then got dress.I walked down the stairs to notice my mom had already left for her work but left some money so I can eat at school.I picked it up and left my house while saying god by to my Carter baby.I got to school and met my friend Skylar by our locker.

Sky:Hi Vivi how are you today?

Vivian:Good I guess

Sky:Are you gonna be going to the dance with some one yet?

Vivian:Umm...no what is this 21 questions?

Sky:No..sorry I'm just saying that you need to find someone because I can- gco

Vivian: can't come with me because Chris is taking you I know you told me before but...maybe I don't wanna go?

Sky:Oh don't be silly we always go you just don't wanna go because everyone says your to quiet to be a date but I know some one is going to ask you and you WILL say yes.

Vivian:Ok ok lets just go to class alright

Sky:Ok

When we walked in and took our sets the Bell had rang we started our lesson until there was a knock on the door.As the door opens a very handsome boy came in and stood near the teachers desk facing the class.

Mr.Garver:Hello you must be the new student

???:Yes sir

He said in a deep husky voice which made my heart beat faster than usual.

Mr.Garver:Please tell us your name son

The guy searched the class room until his brown eyes met my hazel ones and answered the teachers question.

???:Devin...Devin hethers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the first part is boring but I promise it will get better