Mr.shock prt.2

Vivian's Pov:

After we just got settled down at the table he got for us we ordered our drinks and the food.It was quite awkward because we were barley talking until the waiter came and gave us our food and drink.

Devin:Soo...um I brought you here to ask you a question or two if thats alright

Vivian:Yeah! Sure ask me anything.

If he's asking to go out with me then I really won't know what to say because I think it's a little to early to ask a question like that but on the other and I really shouldn't be thinking to much and just have fun.

Devin:cool so I was wondering if you would like to come to my place after this...ya know just to show you around and all.

Vivian:Um I'm not sure... But I guess it wouldn't hurt.

I said nervously.

After we got done with our meal and paid for it we head out the door into the car and drove off.We sat and listen to music and talked until we came to a stop at a house that looked more like a castle..no joke.When we got inside it was beautiful,there were big and glimmery Chandeliers in every room we went through then suddenly came to a stop in front of what i am guessing is his room.We walked inside and I couldn't be more than shocked than what I am right now,there were so much art and cool yet fancy mini statues on shelf's and his room color was blood red with black soft carpet.I sat down and took my shoes off and sat there until he sat down as well right next to me

Devin:So how do you like so far?

Vivian:I love it your house is really beautiful

Devin: Thanks *rubs the back of his head*

Vivian:Soo...why did you bring me to your home?

Devin:Huh?...Oh yeah!

He got up and walked to his drawers and opened up the very last one.I saw a white box that he had in his,he turned around and hid it behind his back then sat back down.

Devin:Here..I think you'll love it

He said with a big smile that I seemed to adore.I open up the white small box and saw a very beautiful emerald green necklace, I gasp in awe and took it out the box I held it up into the light to see it better

Vivian:It's so beautiful thank you so much devin!

I got close and kissed him on the cheek then hugged him.I felt his hands go around my waist and pull me much more closer until there was no space between us what so ever.We pulled away but his hands were still on my hips and we were still close,I looked into his beautiful hypnotizing brown eyes and noticed that he was looking at my lips.By now it was silent and our foreheads were against each others,our breathing fast and still looking at each others lips soon he finally speaks but I can hear the lust in his voice that made my heart go wild.

Devin:May i?

He said with his breathing unsteady,without any words to say I nodded my head yes and with that he slowly put his soft lips on mine.In an instant I hear a low sexy growl and he lays me on his bed,he pulls our hip together and I fell something hard on my woman hood I widened my eyes knowing what it was and it felt HUGE! Then I felt him grind his hips on mine which makes my whole body go numb.I arched my back and moan a bit loudly grabbing hold of his back,In a blink of an eye he ripped himself off of me breathing hard.

Devin:I am so sorry I don't know what came over me please forgive me!

Vivian: no it's fine.. I mean I didn't mind

Devin:Umm I should get you home

Vivian:Oh...yeah thanks

I said awkwardly,he drove me home and said our good byes when I got into the house I went straight to my room and put on pajamas then went to bed going to sleep thinking about the night we had.