Mr.Shock

Vivian's POV:After sky had dropped me off at my house I started to get ready for my date with...Devin.I don't know why but every time I say his name my body shakes with lust and I always try to stop myself but I can't. Anyways I put on a black dress that stopped mid-thigh and showed my curves then putbon black heels.As I ways finishing my black eye makeup there was a knock at the door and a deep husky voice.I walked down stairs where my mom was doing her computer work, we both said our good byes and I left out the door to meet my 6'2 date wearing a black tuxedo looking me up and down.

Vivian: Um..hi

Devin:Wow you look...Beautiful Vivian!

Vivian:Thanks.. Can we get going?

Devin:Uh...yeah sure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Devin's POV:I just pulled up in Vivian's driveway to see her shadow in her window pulling her dress up.I can't wait till she is mine and only mine,but I have to be patient... Yes,patients is the key.I get out of my car then walk up to the porch and knock,as I wait I noticed underneath my tuxedo sleeve my forearm was blinking red which ment that someone else is coming for my wife other than me!...I can't have that bother me know I have a beautiful date to attend to.The door opens and Vivian steps out and closes the door,her body is so gorgeous... Fuck! I wish I can just take right here right know but I had to pull myself together before that happened. As she said hello I couldn't help myself but to look at her body.

Devin:Wow Vivian you look...Beautiful!

Vivian:Thanks...can we get going?

I was in a trance when she talked but yet I could kind of hear her still while I watched her lips move,as if I could kiss them.I got out of my trance and responded.

Devin:Uh...yeah sure!

We got in my car and I drove off to a restaurant where I made reservations at.