Carousel prt.2

(A/N): They are out of school..sorry I keep fast forwarding this just trying to get to the good part!

:)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devins POV: She's so beautiful....i can't wait too be with her forever but, I still can't believe she doen't know who or what I really am...I don't think I can ever tell her...no I won't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivians POV: Ever since devin and I have been seeing each other i'v noticed him being very strange, Like for example if stay over his house and I fall asleep he would leave at night when he thinks i'm not paying attention.

Today I am stay at his house puting on my pj's when I heard a loud bang.

Vivian:Hello?....Hello!

There was another big bang so i stopped brushing my hair and silently went down the steps to see devin dressed in all black...literally all black

Viv: Babe?...Whatcha doing?

He jumped really hard at my voice causing him to drop an also black camera

Devin: AHH! babe...*sighs*you uh...scared me

Viv: sorry..

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek

Viv: Where ya goin?

As soon as I said that he unwrapped my hands from his neck and started to stutter alot..

Devin:Um..I-Im uh..go-ging I MEAN!..i'm going to a family meeting for awhile don't worry i'll uh..be back soon bye!

He gave a quick kiss goodbye and fast walked out the door closing it without a look back

Viv:*sigh*what am i going to do?

Every time I try and make a simple conversation or do something together he goes and do something else...it's like where so close but i can never catch up..it's like walking on a carousel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devins POV: I don't like lying to her...but what i do is too dangerous what i am is too dangerous*sighs*anyway back to my "hobby".A couple of minutes later from looking and searching for my next prey I saw a woman walk across the street in a black dress that was all the way to her ankles..she looked good enough...it's time!

I slowly walk not so far being her and took out my camera and took pictures of her, after I was done I finally walked up right next to her side, she did a quick glance at me and continued to walk. I cleared my throat and went in for the "kill"

Devin:*clears throat* hello...

Woman:....hi

Devin:you seem a little in a rush can I help?

Woman:...I guess..um I need to get home

Devin:well....let me walk you safely to your home

I said with a low and smooth voice..

Woman:Ok thanks..i guess

This is going to be fun.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUN!!!

What is devin doing?

Will vivian comfront him about her feelings?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

and share!