{39}

Sitting on her dressing table,drying her wet hairs, a soothing sound heard inside her ears,"AMI TOMAKO BHALO BASI.."

"What??" She raised her eyebrows.

"Full english mein bolu kya?? He asked, she nodded her head.

"I LOVE YOU!!"

She chuckled.

She wiped drop of water from his cheeks by her palm.

"This is not the right way to wipe water, bondita!!" He bent down towards her,whispered in her ears.

"Then??" She asked in a slight tone.

He rubbed his nose in her cheeks,"maybe this can work out.." he smirked.

Her breathe got hitched, a small laugh came out of his mouth seeing her reaction.

"Boudi!!"

"Oh!! Kabab mein haddi!!"HIS P.O.V

She pushed him slightly.

"will you really go??" He asked with his puppy eyes.

"Yes!!" She went off.

_________________________________________

"Dreaming, isn't it" his friends laughed.

"Tell us anirudh, how you feels about her, how she thinks about herself??"
His friends asked in a reasing way.

"Tbh, she is not like other women's who think that except them no one is superior.

She feels that ,she is a rose that is of no use but for me  she is pond whuch is surrounded by grass, that is full of colourful flowers, she is just like some pink-lilac butterfiles who wante to be free, wants to fly. She is just like a yard who is full of vibrant, radiating sunflowers.

She is just like those creative shaped clouds which make her feel pleasent. She is just like those bubbles which make kids happy."

He said with a smile.

"That's the reason our houdi is happy with you" His one of the friends said.

___________________________________________

She was cleaning his study room, she found a box that was full of small diaries and ofcourse dust...!!

She opened one of the diary and start reading it.

                    •○__________________○•

"Jo tum ye badi badi baatein phekte ho na anirudh, par uske liye tumhara masculinity subculture kahan jAta h,uske liye toh  tum cutie ho!!"

"Facts!!"

........

"Kitne din ho gye h manorma, kuch waqt ke liye bhul hi nhi paa rha hu usse...har hamesha ussi par dhyan rhta h"

"Bhul nhi paa rhe ho yaa bhulana hi nhi chahte??"

............

"The life of yours is hell..."

"This is not  but a life without her will be a complete hell '_'..."

............

"You made me shocked anirudh, how can you eat these type of things, you never liked it??"

"How can I reject it manorma, when she is the one to offer me that...??"

.............

"This is our last talk manorma"

"Is it neccessary??"

"Yess!!"

"But-"

"...."

............

                •○__________________○•

She closed their diary, she was overwhelmed not knowing what to feel happy because he missed her or sad because she didn't knew about these things,whatever it is he is not that much bad in her point of view.

_________________________________________

Knock!!knock!!

"Come in!!" A sharp tone came out from his mouth.

"Who is it?? He asked.

"The person whom you never liked.."
That man said in a sarcastic tone.

"Mtlb??" He asked finally looking at that  man.

"HAN SEO JUN!!"
"YOU!!"

Only word came out from his mouth.

"Yup, it's me." He said, while sitting on the chair infront of him.

"Again??" He massaged his temples.

"Boliye!!" Anirudh uttered.

"Here it is, I think this letter can help you btw copy it somewhere and sent this letter back to me because it is given by my precious bestie, and I don't wanna lose it." He uttered while passing the letter to him and started going back.

"Aree!!but-" till he can say further he was already gone.

He opened the letter and it was the coversation between bondita and
Mr. Han .

"Any problem, bondita?? What about between you and him??"

"No not at all, and...about him, he never flirted with me, neither did he try impressing with cheesy pick up lines or long paragraphs. He was just "himself" whenever he spoke to me. He didn't try to portray himself as a perfect individual. He made mistakes and errors and that's what I loved about him. He didn't try to hurry up things. True love doesn't happen instantly. It takes time to understand your
partner. We started communicating everyday, loved each other's presence, hated the distance between us
and that's how slowly and slowly we fell for each other.
And, today till date, I fall for him a little more everyday because he's one I would never want to lose. and now
he's only my life.."

"Ohh bondita,why are you like this??"

He uttered while blushing and smiling.

Sorry for the very late update,please vote and comment. BYE!! CUTIES!!

VOTE+
COMMENT+