{36}

Umrein Lagi Kehte Hue
   Do Lafaj The Ek Baat Thi
    Woh Ek Din Sau Saal Ka
     Sau Saal Ki Woh Raat Thi
    Kaisa lage jo chupchap dono            
          Palpal mein puri
           Sadiyan Beetadein
       [Bol Na Halke Halke (x2)
Hoth se halke halke
Bol Na Halke ] (x2)

In these 5 years anirudh keep sending the letters and money, she read all the letters but didn't give any replies to any of the letter.

He tried to call her several but she picked up the call,heard his voice and then hang up the call.

After 5 years...

On the last day, principal announced
"And the student who scored the maximum marks from all the students is "BONDITA ROY CHOUDHARY".

The girl representing her nation wearing a light,classy saree which gave her the elegant look takes her award, after bidding everyone goodbye,attending an evening event she left for her country .

The girl was standing on the station and the person who was waiting there to receive her was her husband "ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY".

He recognized her and moved for a hug but she stop him.

"Stay away from me, don't touch me" she spoke sternly.

"Do you think I need a tag of a husband to touch you??" He said moving closer to her.

"Alright come we have to reach home quickly" he said.

When they reached to their haveli everyone welcomed her with a joy and a lot of celebration, especially lot of gifts too.

In the evening>>>>

She was sitting on his study room, reading a book.

But that got disturbed when anirudh entered in the study room.

"Kya hua bondita ab kahan bhagogi?? Kya ab koi aur bahana h??"" He uttered in a very harsh tone.

And,that harsh tone made her cry, he noticed her tears,he get gawked.

"He kneel down on his knees infront of her, wiping of her tears" please don't cry bondita, I'm sorry I didn't mean to made you cry , please trust me for the very last time, please forgive me" he uttered softly.

She hugged him,started crying more loudly on his chest "bas naa bondita ab mat ro" he whispered.

She moved back from the hug

" you know barrister babu the most heartbreaking thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies it always comes from the one you least expect the one you trust more"

"And,that's not the first time it's for the sake of god it's third time" she continued.

"You never loved me"

"You broke your bondita,barrister babu
..you broke your bondita very badly and this time she could not get up" that was her last sentence before leaving.

He followed her and yes!! His mission accompalishes as he enters her room before she closed the door.

"Please leave" she shouts.

"Tum kya samajhti ho tum sirf bol skti ho main nahi, tumhe jitna bolna tha bondita tumne bol liya" he shouted back.

"You know bondita I never ever betrayed you it's just you who think I betrayed you but in my vision I never, yes I broke your trust after promising you that I'll come but I left you there" he shouted.

"You think I betrayed you three times but everytime it's just for you I took infamy on my head,and for sure I can explain you that"

"First time you helped that thief to do the theft,without thinking and knowing nothing about him you just helped him and take one stigma on your head and I don't want that."

"Second time, you get distracted from your studies on that age you should think about your future you were thinking about marriage, physical relations, babies and all."

"And I know in these two times you were minor so you don't kbow what you were doing was right or wrong,and I can say that it was all my fault"

"But for the third time,that was not fault yes I promised you because I know if I don't agree to go to the london you will also not go there."

He said shouting the last line.

"But why can't you go with me??" She argued.

"Because the thing which happend before leaving for the london that will surely distract your mind and you can't score good, that was the reason"

He argued back, made her shut her mouth.

"You think I never loved you but in these years somehow days passed but when the night came,your memories flashes on my mind soaking my eyelid and I remain awake"

So,sorry for the very late update but please support me,plz vote and comment babies. Bye!!

Vote+
Comment+