Chapter 11

The Belchers and Harpercops quickly made it back to the wharf while filling Teddy in on Grover's evil plan. 

"Grover Fischoeder wants to destory the whole pier?" Teddy asked them as he couldn't believe it. 

"Yeah, to build a mega-park" Ann replied. 

"And to kill his cousins he launched into a submarine underneath the pier" Brock added. 

"With gift shops" Linda mentioned. 

"Oh, gift shops" The handyman smiled. 

"I know, but not worth it, right?" Linda then said. 

"Yeah, no. Right, right, right" Teddy agreed. 

The two families and Teddy soon enetered the Molehill together, coming inside. 

"We gotta hurry!" Walter told the gang. 

Bob started looking around frantically. "Where's the fuse? Where's the fuse? Where's the fuse?"

"There!" Louise pointed out. 

Everyone then looked over spotting the glowing fuse far across the way. 

"Oh, my God" Bob said. 

"We have to get it it before it goes off!" Kali told the gang. 

"And we all burn to a crisp!" Brock added. 

"But how?" Jane frowned. "It's too far" 

"All right" Bob said, having an idea. "Louise, give me your night light for a sec. I'm gonna see if I can climb down"

"I didn't even know you were still holding it" Ann looked to the bunny eared girl. 

"I guess I need a night light everywhere I go. That's great" Louise deadpanned. 

Brock then glanced behind himself before noticing something and turned around. "Uh, hey you guys?" 

Everyone turned around while Bob shined the night light up where Brock was looking and they were stunned to see all these very flammable stuffed animals hanging up along the walls. 

"That is terrifying" Linda said. 

"It's like they're staring into our souls" Brock commented. 

"Yeah, you'd think it would be comforting" Teddy mentioned. 

Bob then gave the night light back to Louise, telling the gang. "Everybody, please get out of here"

"No way! We're not leaving you here!" Kali told Bob. 

"Bob, don't do it" Linda told her husband, being worried for him. "I don't want you to catch on fire" 

"Yeah, you wouldn't like that" Brock added. 

"Just get away from the wharf!" Bob told them, climbing over the railing. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. I can make it"

"Okay, you're a little too positive right now" Ann told Bob. 

"Yeah, maybe take it down a notch?" Linda nodded in agreement to her husband. 

Bob took a deep breath, about to take a leap. "Big jump!"

He then jumped onto the track, although it wasn't very graceful as he nearly fell off. 

"Ow!" The burger man groaned in pain. 

"You okay, Bob?" Walter called out to him. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" Bob groaned as he managed to pull himself up and make his way towards the fuse.