Chapter 12

Things had all pretty much gotten back to normal

Things had all pretty much gotten back to normal. The Harpercops were down at the wharf by the Bandshell where Gene's band was performing today with some carnies setting up the stage for them. The Harpercop kids were all dressed in brightly colored outfits since they'd be preforming with the Belcher kids as backup dancers. 

"Well, we finally made it" Walter told his family. "To think all that's happened to us this past crazy week"

"At least that nutcase is behind bars now" Kali said, reffering to Grover Fischoeder. 

"Yeah, and the sinkhole's finally fixed" Brock added. 

"And Bob's Burgers is back in business" Ann said. 

"Who knew that Mr. Fischoeder would be so generous to give Bob and Linda all that money to pay off the bank" Jane mentioned. 

"Well, I guess that's what landlord's are supposed to do when they and their brothers are saved from nearly being killed by their evil cousin" Kali replied. 

The family then laughed before they saw Albert come over towards them. 

"Thanks again guys for doing this" The time sorcerer said before sniffling, being a tad emotional. "You don't know how much this means to me"

Walter smiled, replying. "Oh, trust us, we do"

"What?" Albert now looked confused, wondering if he heard correctly. 

"You were right" Jane realized. 

The Harpercops told the time sorcerer he didn't owe them anything for this assignment. They had to admit the Belchers were a bit weird. But they also knew that it was no accident for them to be put here in this world, despite the Time Lords saying otherwise. 

Kali then smiled to Albert, saying to him about the Belchers. "We can see why you like them so much"

"Hey, guys!" Louise then called out. 

Albert quickly changed back into his disguise as Teddy before anyone could see as Louise came over. 

"Hey, are you guys ready? We go on in two minutes" She informed the Harpercop kids. 

"We're ready!" Kali, Brock and Ann all told the bunny eared girl. 

The Harpercop family then looked over towards the Belchers as Linda was helping her kids finish getting ready. They then noticed Bob giving Gene a pep talk. Gene was so nervous, feeling like his insides were fighting to get out of his bottom hole. But Bob encouraged his son, saying how he should do what makes him happy and to just have fun up there. 

The father and son soon hugged before the Harpercop siblings came up to Gene with Brock telling him. "Lets go knock'em dead!"

The kids soon went up on stage, along with Rudy, Peter, and Darryl. Even Calvin and Felix joined them, providing the Orchestramarama and instrumental clapping backup.