Chapter 6

Meanwhile with the adults~

"Well, everything fits perfectly" Walter placed the last few things in the cooler. 

"Looks like we're all ready" Jane smiled. 

Teddy was showing Bob his olive bar he installed on the cart, although Bob wasn't too keen on the idea. 

"Moblie Bob Burger Mobile is a little fancier than restaurant Bob Burgers" The handyman mentioned. "You'll get used to it"

"Where's Linda?" Bob wondered out loud. "I feel like she's missing all the fun of us setting up this cart together"

Just then...

"Ta-da!" Linda burst out through the door, wearing what looked to be a burger with a bikini over it. 

"What's happening?" Bob was completely bewildered. 

"I get it" Teddy said, his eyes fixed on Linda. "No questions from this guy"

"What is that?" Walter asked, finding it hard to look away. 

"I'm the marketing department" Linda explained. "I took Gene's burger suit, let out the crotch a little bit, and bam. I'll push the product, while you guys push the cart"

"But the bikini" Bob started. 

"It's summer" Linda told her husband. "And sex sells, baby"

"Yeah, Bob" Teddy added. 

"Is that even a real thing?" Jane asked. 

"Let me guess, that sex is a burger with a bikini on it?" Walter smirked. 

"Uh, yeah" Teddy replied like it was obvious while Linda nodded. "Mm-hmm"

Bob then sighed. "Okay, let's do it"

"Yay! All right!" Teddy and Linda both cheered. 

"Hopefully this will all work out" Jane thought to herself. 

"I dreamt this" Teddy then mentioned. 

"Oh. No, don't tell us" Bob begged. 

"No, it was nice. Linda wasn't in it" Teddy replied. "It was just a burger in a bikini" 

"Yeah, still don't tell us" Walter said, giving a look towards the handyman who was actually Albert in disguise. 

"I'm so happy right now!" Teddy beamed while pushing the cart. "Let's go save your restaurant!"

Elsewhere, Sergeant Bosco was in his car, carefully keeping his eyes on a building across the street when...

"Sergeant Bosco!" Louise cried, bursting into the car. 

"Holy smokes, you scared me!" Bosco spilled his coffee all over himself, being startled. 

"Sorry about that" Ann apologized while the others climbed into the car. 

"Don't sneak up on a cop. That's our job. We sneak up on you" Bosco scolded the kids before asking them. "Why are you here?"

"We went to the police station" Brock answered. 

"Where you live, I assume" Gene added, eyeing Bosco.  

"But nobody from Homicide would talk to us" Ann said. 

"So, then we went to look for you in Robbery, but they said you were on a stakeout" Kali replied. 

"And they told you where I was?" Bosco looked back at the kids. 

"They said you were at a dangerous biker gang headquarters. And we said, "The One Eyed Snakes"? And they said, "Yeah", and we said, "Oh, we know those guys." And they were like, "What?" And we were like, "Yeah, they're really nice" Tina mentioned.