15

2 months later.
It's been 2 months since Harry and Niall moved in with the others, Liam and Harry are two months pregnant now they already have a small baby bump and they are obsessed with touching it. their moods been always ups and downs but their boyfriends always been there to support them, they are eating things that they never liked before, they started hanging out together, they entered in every single baby store they see and with their boyfriends behind them.

"So what do we need hmm, nappy changer, car seat, pram, cot, crib, bottles, diapers, pacifiers, that's it I think for today, what do you think Li?", I asked him with a big smile, "yeah I think it's enough for today, we can come next week, we have a lot of time now I'm starving should we go take a lunch?", said Liam rubbing his little bump, "hell yes let's go". They went to a little cozy restaurant nearby.

"Hmm this is so fucking good I'm enjoying this so much I don't want it to finish, I'll think I'm going to order another salad" I said happily, "I'm going to do the same". When they was satisfying and full they decided to go back home.

"Hey love how was your day hmm?", asked Louis with a sweet smile, "it was so much fun, we brought a lot of baby stuff, we took a lunch together and than I told Liam that we should go home because I was missing my Boobear". "Uhh don't call me that nickname I hate it, but I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your day love", and he gave me a sweet kiss, "can we cuddle for a bit please", I asked him with a pout, "sure come here love".