6

"Niall please can you give me some painkillers, my head is pounding and it's going to explode in a minute", I said whining "here take these and go to sleep again if you want", and I just nodded, I took the painkillers and slept for another hour.

I felt much better after I woke up and went downstairs to make some breakfast, I just took a bowl of Coco Pops and a glass full of milk.

"Jesus it's 2:30PM did I slept that much?" I asked Niall with wide eyes, "did you know how much we drank last night and did you know that we arrived here at 4:15AM, what did you expect that we're going to wake up at 6AM". And I shook my head no. The day really went fast, we did dinner took a shower and headed to bed once again.

"Oh shit Niall wake up", "huh what", "wake up we don't have time for breakfast just wake up wear something and let's go we're going to be late".

We arrived at school within ten minutes, we really hurried up. "Oh my god Niall we need to sing today, what if I mess up everything? What should I do then? Niall I'm fucking scared". I said to Niall while I covered my face with my hands, " calm down Harry everything will be Ok. If you are going to panic nothing would be Ok. You need to be relax, did you heard me?" and I nodded.

We headed to the Music class and everyone was there, Zayn start singing first with his song Let Me.
Then Liam with his song Teardrops, then Niall with his song On the loose, and then was my turn, I took a long breath and went on stage I swallowed and cleared my throat took another deep breath and start singing my song Sweet Creature.

Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong
And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
Sweet creature
We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough
And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
I know when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home.

I didn't stop looking at Louis the whole song, I heard some whistles, clapping, and crying. Even Louis had tears in his eyes. I went out of stage and hugged the four of them. I was dying to hear Louis's song.