14

I was crying my eyes out, "you're going to leave me aren't you" I said to Louis still crying,
"Harry I'm here and I'm going to be here I'm not going anywhere, and to show you that I'm going nowhere I want you to move in with me, I want to take care of you from now on, Harry you need me and if you want Niall can move in with us, our house is so big for three people it fits seven," he said with sincerity in his voice. "O,ok, t,thank you so much Lou, I, I'm so scared, I've never been pregnant before and I'm scared", I admit, " you don't need to be, that's why I want you to move in with me, you're not alone in this we're going through this together".

Two hours later Liam came into my room, "how are you?", he asked with worried, "absolutely in shock I have no words to say, what about you Li?", "same here we're on the same page, Louis told me that you're going to move in with us right?", "yeah he want me 24/7 next to him, is it ok for you", "absolutely at least I wouldn't feel alone in this situation that we are in right now," "what about school?", "we should take online classes Harry don't start worrying, you need to thank God that you are still alive because you hit your head really hard, You've been unconscious for three hours straight and Louis was here the whole time, he didn't even move from here not even to pee or something".

After two days me and Liam was discharge from the hospital, when I entered my home I engulfed Niall in a huge hug because I miss him so much and I told him everything and he accept that we should move in with them in the next couple of weeks.