4

" So we made three friends in one day that's so cool, oh and I think someone have a crush on one of them, what do you think Harry huh?", said Niall when we entered into our house. " I don't have a crush on someone, and if I have you know that I'm scared of love Niall, I've never had a serious relationship with someone they all wanted me for one thing and you know that and I don't want to get hurt again". I admit and went straight upstairs to change my clothes,  when I was ready I went downstairs to the kitchen and start making my English homework, after half an hour I was done and decide to cook something for later.

Soon I heard the doorbell ring and Niall went to open it "Hey come in". I heard him saying, "Hazza they are here", he shout from the living room, "why the fuck are you yelling bring them in", I opened the refrigerator and took out five beers for all of us, and we all headed to the garage.

Niall, Zayn, Louis  and I was drinking our beers and chatting with each other while Liam fixing Niall's car. "So Harry how old are you I'm 24?" Louis asked me, "2 years younger than you", I said with a smile.
"So do you have a girlfriend?" he asked me again I was going to say something but Niall jumped in, "No Louis, he was born to be a bottom", "Shut your big ass mouth Niall, and no Louis I don't have a girlfriend I'm gay". I said glaring at Niall, "don't worry Harry we're all gays, Louis as well."Said Zayn that who was now sitting between Louis and Niall.
"Oh ok much better than", I heard Louis whispering to himself and Zayn, Niall and Liam all looked at him at the same time, Zayn winked at Liam and he shakes his head smiling.

"Can I smoke in here?" Zayn asked, "sure you can" I said politely and he start rolling a huge fat blunt, "want some Tommo" and Louis nods, "Harry?", and I accepted it."thanks Zayn", I thanked him.

We start smoking and pass it on to each other until it was finished, the three of us were a bit high because it was a long one, and it was only weed not even a bit of tobacco.

Finally the car was fixed only thanks to Liam.
"Thank you so much Liam, it's been here for two weeks", Niall thanked him, "don't mention it. Call me when you need something but please not in the middle of the night, am I right Zayn?", and Zayn winked at him, "of course Niall don't you dare call him in the middle of the night, especially in the weekend because he will have Zayn's dick stuck in his ass." Then we all start laughing at Louis outburst.

Time flew by and it was time for them to leave, we told each other goodbyes and that we'll see each other tomorrow at school, I need to admit I didn't want them to leave, I had such a great time with them. When they left, I took a shower and headed to bed.