5

2 months later.
It's been two months since they first met and they are getting closer and closer to each other, Louis already admit that he has a crush on him and Harry told him the same, he even told him that he scared of love, because love is beautiful but it can hurt you as well, and Louis respected that.
The five of them are doing so much good at school especially in Music.

The music teacher told them to write a song but to keep it to themselves, then they need to sing in front of each other, so that's what they're doing right now trying their best to write a song.

"Niallll" I shouted, "what's wrong with you why are you yelling?", " I don't know what should I write I only have the title I don't know from where I should start yet. It's already five days and we only have two weeks" I said almost in panic, "first you need to calm down, and you need to focus a bit more, what is the title of the song let me check, oh Sweet Creature nice title, is it going to be a romantic song or something?" He said and I nodded. "What's yours Ni?" I asked, "I have two titles on my mind, Nice to meet you or She's on the loose, I'm not sure yet because both sounds good but I need to choose one, which one should I choose?" he asked me, "they both really sounds good but She's on the loose really hits me". "She's on the loose it is then thanks Haz".

The five of us finished our song in a week and five days, we have two more days to sing in front of each other, shit I hope that I don't get emotional while I'm singing. Today it's Saturday we're going to a gay club tonight, I decide to wear a button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and Chelsea boots, and we're going to meet the others at the club.

When we arrive at the club, strong smell of marijuana hit my nostrils and I really enjoyed that smell when we entered there's a lot of people drinking, dancing, making out, and grinding on each other.
we spotted the other three and went next to them and we all set together in a booth.

We start taking tequila shots, and the drinks start coming one after another and I have no idea how but I found myself making out with Louis and that son of a bitch took a photo of us without us knowing.