16

6 months later.

Liam and Harry are eight months pregnant now, their bellies are huge, their back and their legs are starting to hurt, they couldn't walk for a long time, they found the genders of the babies. Liam is going to have a baby boy and Harry is going to have a baby girl, and they are sleeping a lot.

" fuck Louis my back hurts", I said whining, " I am here with you love, lay down and try to rest", " I can't fucking move do you know that our doctor said that I can give birth earlier, I think she was right, help me up, please I need to pee", " give me your hands. Yeah I know that she said that, I can't wait". " Yeah me either. I can't wait to remove her from inside me first because it's painful to carry someone inside you and second I'm dying to see her, I hope that she have your eyes that would be so cute, oh and remember her surname is going to be Styles Tomlinson, I need to keep my surname". " and what are you going to do if I marry you? Are you going to be still Styles." "Louis are you talking about marriage in this moment? I can't even fucking walk when the time, comes we'll see if we get married or not, but for now, now please leave me alone or stop talking because I can't handle this much pain much longer, every single bone that I have is hurt".

"Louis come here now and hurry up please", I said shouting, " what happened? Are you OK?", he said with worried. " fuck no I'm not OK, blood coming out from my ass, fuck Louis I'm in so much pain more than earlier, Oh shit I think we need to go to the hospital NOW". I screamed in pain.

After fifteen minutes, swearing, crying, and holding my back finally arrived at hospital, They took me immediately to the birth section, "holy fuck I'm going to give birth now shit I'm scared ahh my back", "don't worry, Love everything will be OK", stop saying that Louis nothing is OK I'm fucking dying in pain". I shouted and then start crying." " what are you crying for love?", " I'm in so much pain and now I'm feeling guilty I shouldn't shouted at you I'm so sorry", I said holding his hand and he smiled at that. " you don't need to worry Harry I am still here, I can understand how much in pain you are right now you look so pale, love".

Few minutes later, the doors open and doctors start to came in, " how do you want it Harry, normal birth or a C-section?" "C-section please I can't take any more pain. " good we need to start now."
after good twenty minutes a baby cry filled the room. Oh shit, poor baby she have  a lot of blood on her. "can I see her please", " you can see her soon Harry don't worry the nurse needs to clean her up first".

"Here she is a very beautiful and healthy baby girl 5 lbs and 7 oz.
Time of birth 12:52 am, congratulations", and she put her on my chest, I started crying once again this time not with pain but with joy, I looked at Louis and I saw a big smile that I never saw on him before,"want to hold her?", " yes please" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Hey little girl welcome to the world, what should we name her?" I already have a name for her, but I didn't told him, " Zalaya Styles Tomlinson". "Wow Harry that's beautiful, well welcome to our life Zalaya".

 "Wow Harry that's beautiful, well welcome to our life Zalaya"