Chapter 1

On getting 50 views on the very first day after publishing the story, here I present the first chapter of Destiny.

In a bunglaow, man of around 26 years old was having his morning tea. That's when he heard a loud commotion from upstairs. He heard his wife telling him to go and check but he denied. It was their daily routine. He continued sipping his tea till a lady came near him in anger.

Lady (angrily): Abhi, ye kya hai? You are elder brother. You should go and check what's going on. Advait ki night duty hai so he is in hospital duing his duty. So it's your responsibility to go and check what's happening. Why Anish is shouting. Go right now.

Abhi aka Abhijeet, the second eldest nodded his head in yes. How could he deny his beautiful sister-in-law, Revati who rarely gets angry? Rather no devar would deny his bhabhi when she is in angry mode.

Revati: Good. Now go and check. And also see if Monu is awake or not. I'm pretty sure that this commotion is happening due to it only. Just go before dad comes to know about it.

Abhi: Ok Revati. I'm going. Khush?

Revati (smiling): Bohot khush.

Abhi went upstairs to find his younger brother in angry mode because he was annoyed of waking the youngest brother who was sleeping like no tomorrow. Abhi glanced the clock which was showing 6 am on it. He first glanced Mihir and then Anish. No doubt Anish was angry as they had college in next 1 hour but Mihir was not yet up. Abhi also got angry as he was alwlays strict regarding the discipline. He never tolerated even a slightest change in discipline. He stopped Anish who was trying endlessly to wake Mihir. He went near Mihir's sleaping figure angrily.

Abhi (angrily): Get up now Mihir.

Mihir flinched in sleep and clutched his blanket tightly. Being the youngest and pampered one, Mihir was still not used to slight changed or harsh voice of his brothers. Though Abhi had scolded him many times, but every time Mihir used to get scared and flinch. Abhi sighed sadly. His younger brother always flinched whenever Abhi used to raise his voice even slightly. He always feel sad for not making friendly relationship with Mihir just like his twin had with him. Abhi sat beside Mihir and shook him slightly. Mihir stirred in sleep and turned to his left, clutching Abhi's hand. Abhi's eyes widened when he felt Mihir's body hot. He quickly kept his other hand on Mihir's forehead and removed it feeling his body hot.

Abhi: Anish, jaldi thermometer la. Ansh ko bukhar hai.

Anish's eyes widened too. He quickly searched the drawers and handed the thermometer to Abhi. Abhi checked Mihir's temperature and tensed as it was 103 degree. Anish too saw it and tensed. It was true that Mihir often got sick but everytime they gets tensed like it happened first time. They can't see Mihir in pain. Though somewhere they all gets angry of his carelessness and naughtiness, but they loved seeing him like the carefree bird and not like a sick person. They can't see Mihir always sleeping, not talking much and not throwing tantrums. Whenever Mihir is sick, he always sleeps for hours as he don't have energy to do something else. 

Abhi: Anish, jaldise Adi ko call kar. Use bata aur puch vo kab tak aayega.

Anish: Yes bhaiyya. Abhi karta hu Adi bhaiyya ko call.

Abhi caressed Mihir's hair with teary eyes. Anish called Advait who picked his call after 4-5 rings.

(Call conversation in bold)

Adi: Hel-

Anish (in panic): Bhaiyya, aap kaha ho? Aapko kitni der hai aaneme? Aap please jaldi aaiye ghar. Please bhaiyya.

Adi: Shant Anish shant. Kya hua hai? Take a deep breathe and then tell me.

Anish did like Advait said. He took a deep breathe, calmed himself and then started speaking.