Chapter 9

I got my admission in my dream college, that too in the first round (In house quota) hence here's the chapter in that happiness. Enjoy it 😊 😊

The next day Mihir got up and saw his surroundings. He frowned seeing himself in Advait's room but then remembered whatever had happened last night. His eyes turned teary remembering those harsh words of Anish. He quickly wiped them off and went into his room to get ready. Anish saw him and waved his hand, saying good morning. He too saw Anish but didn't react. He was determined by something. He had made up his mind and made that decision. He took his clothes and went into the washroom to take a shower. Anish felt guilty for shouting at Mihir as he got how deeply Mihir is hurt. But he will do anything to pacify Mihir and he even know how to do it. He smiled sadly and packed Mihir's bag, knowing his little idiot would have not packed it. He was packing it when he saw a diary. He frowned as he had never seen it before. He was about to open when Mihir came out. He panicked seeing Anish going to open his diary. He quickly rushed and snatched his diary from his hands and hurriedly kept it back in his bag. He even kept the books and left the room. Anish was beyond shocked at his behaviour. Why was he hiding the diary? What was written in it for which he panicked so much? Which secret is Mihir hiding? Anish shrugged off his thoughts and went down. They had their breakfast and were about to leave.

Mihir: Dada, kya aap mujhe college chodoge?

Anish's face fell after hearing it.

Anish: Kyu chote? Mai hu na. Hum dono jayenge na jaise humesha jate hai. Chalo.

Mihir: Dada, aapko nahi aana kya? Ok phir Mai akela chala jaunga. Bye.

Mihir started leaving when Advait spoke.

Advait: Ruko Ansh. Mai aaraha hu. Mai chodta hu tumhe. 2 min ruko. Mai abhi aaya. Revati, chalo.

Advait went into his room and returned in 2 minutes with his doctor's kit and coat. He, Revati and Mihir went outside leaving a guilty Anish behind. Anish fake smiled at Rama who looked at him with concern and left with Radhika.

In college too Mihir didn't talk much with Anish. He just used to ignore him. During lunch break, Anish was waiting on a table for Mihir as he always had his tiffin with him. Mihir was about to enter the canteen when Amruta and other friends of Anish came near Anish. They started talking with him and sat to have lunch together. Mihir entered the canteen and saw Anish. As per his habit, he was going to go to him but stopped when he saw Anish having his lunch with his friends. Anish saw him and gestured for him to come but Mihir gave him a hurtful look and sat at the corner table alone. He started having his lunch in a messed up condition. His heart again got hurt. And again the reason was Anish. Mihir again determined himself to stay aloof from Anish as according to Anish, Mihir was interfering in his life and his friends more than needed. So Mihir decided that it's better to maintain distance from them as well as Anish. Mihir was hurt more than angry. He finished his lunch and went away not before giving a hurtful glance to Anish whose heart etched seeing those hurtful eyes. He was about to go but Amruta stopped him. She had seen Mihir's hurtful glance. And without even telling, she got what was happening. She was clever enough to understand that Mihir and Anish had undergone a fight and they are not on good terms right now. One is hurt while the other is trying to pacify the first one. And in this case, it's Mihir who is hurt. She smirked as she got a golden chance. A chance to bring drifts between two brothers. A chance to remove the hurdle of her way. A chance to separate Mihir from Anish. A change to take her plan a step ahead. A chance! A golden chance which she would definitely not miss. She made Anish engage in her sugar coated talks so that Mihir would misunderstand more. And same happened. Mihir was beyond hurt seeing his brother giving more importance to his friends than him. Importance to the level at which he didn't even cared to pacify him. Come to him and explain him and ask for forgiveness. Mihir had expected that to happen but all the opposite was happening. Mihir's eyes welled up as he couldn't bear the fake fact that he was not more important for his brother in his life. Mihir washed his face and went in his class, trying to engage his mind. But when your heart hurts, even if you engage yourself in otherworls to avoid the feeling, that feeling however don't leave you to be at peace.

To be continued...
That's it!

Will Mihir forgive Anish?
Will the brothers be united or will they aloof more?
What will Amruta do now?

Do VOTE & COMMENT!
Do more INLINE COMMENTS!
Do comment your FAVOURITE PART!