Vol. 1 Chapter 4.3

‘Rather, it’s a good thing.’

She recalled the time when she washed Er by the stream. If Er became dirty, she would use that as an excuse to wash him by the stream again. Just like back then…

“What is it that you want?”

Ervandas asked as Lulu continued stroking his penis, reminiscing about their time at the stream. After a brief hesitation, Lulu decided to answer him honestly.

“The human seed.”

Would Er help her if she was honest? He had lived among humans, so he might know where the human seed was, just like the villagers. He might hand it over and request to be sent home after fulfilling her wish.

The moment that thought crossed her mind, Lulu regretted her honesty.

‘I wish he could stay here longer.’

Since Er arrived, Lulu found each passing day so enjoyable that she lost track of time. Before his arrival, Lulu’s days were always the same.

She would wake up when the sun rose high, eat whatever could satisfy her hunger, then read books. Occasionally, she would play with the scarecrow or the bone crow before going to the field behind her house with the stone golem to gather food or collect ores and plants needed for magic and read again until sleep came.

When truly bored, she would go near the village to observe the humans.

That had been Lulu’s routine for the past few years and likely to remain the same in the future.

She fussed about creating a Homunculus because she felt exhausted from her repetitive life. But what had happened after Er came?

Waking at dawn, he would carefully carry the fake sleeping Lulu to the bed, then start cleaning.

Lying in her room, Lulu could hear the noise of furniture being moved, books carried, rough scrubbing, and occasionally muttering, “What the hell is this?”

Who would have thought that someone else’s presence could be this interesting?

‘Can’t Er just stay here?’

Then, there would be no need to go through the trouble of finding seeds and creating a Homunculus.

The thoughts haunting Lulu’s mind for the past week muddled her mind again. With a slightly sad face, Lulu spoke to Ervandas.

“Er, do you know where the human seed is?”

At Lulu’s question, Ervandas fell silent.

Could he not know? Being born as a prince, he had received an early education on matters related to his lineage. The royal men, in particular, were strictly taught not to indulge with those below them.

‘But if he answers now…’

Ervandas met Lulu’s gaze, still looking at him without a trace of lust.

Lulu had no interest in Ervandas’ background. All she wanted was the human seed. So once she had it, she clearly wouldn’t cling to him any further.

It was something he should welcome. Then he could leave this place, free from the curse! In that moment, Ervandas imagined what would happen if he left.

Strangely, the first thing that came to his mind was Lulu’s room, which he had yet to tidy up.

Even though this tiny house represented chaos, Lulu’s room stood out as the pinnacle of disorderliness.

The cleanliness of the bed was somehow preserved thanks to the laundered bedsheets he washed daily. But the floor of Lulu’s room and the clutter on her desk were challenges that Ervandas knew someday he must conquer.