Vol. 1 Chapter 4.7

He felt himself getting erect again as he stared at the unusually fair skin without a single blemish and her slender arms and legs.

Earlier, he had masturbated while thinking about a young woman in the village who had caught his eye. But now, he felt that thinking about this witch would make it even easier to relieve himself.

It wasn't just her face that pleased him. She seemed to wash her clothes regularly. The clean, spotless garments had loose sleeves and ankles, but the chest area seemed a bit tight. The outline of her voluptuous bosom revealed by the clothes made the man glug his saliva.

While the man indulged in his filthy imagination, Lulu paused for a moment before questioning him again.

"Do you, by any chance, know how to extract the human seed that's inside?"

Lulu pointed her finger at his penis. The man hesitated. The human seed? Was she referring to semen? How much did this witch know, and how much did she not know?

As the man frantically racked his brains, Lulu turned away with a look of lost interest.

"I guess you don't know either. Never mind. Go back to the village..."

"I know! I do know! You need human seed, right?"

Seeing that Lulu was about to leave, the man hastily grabbed her wrist and spoke. Lulu unknowingly jerked her hand away. As she thought about washing herself in the stream on her way back, he pulled down his pants.

"I have plenty of it. And just a while ago, I released a lot."

"A while ago?"

"Yeah. You saw it too. This is what I mean."

The man extended his hand. There, smeared across his hand, was a sticky, yellowish cum that hadn't been wiped off.

"This is the human seed."

When Lulu continued to cast a perplexed gaze, the man, to reassure her, grasped his penis and stroked it slowly.

Perhaps because a real woman was in front of him, who he could get his hands on, not his imagination. His cock quickly hardened.

"Watch closely. If I shake it like this..."

Feeling a tingling sensation, the man grasped and vigorously shook his member. Soon, He let out a loud yelp and shuddered. Sticky liquid trickled between the fingers that held it.

"L-like this... It comes out from inside..."

Having cum twice in a row, his body, which had been writhing under the influence of alcohol, soon succumbed to exhaustion. The man gasped for breath.

It would have been more satisfying if the forest witch had shown even a hint of embarrassment. However, seeing Lulu silently staring with slightly widened eyes and no reaction, he felt embarrassed, as if he had been clowning all by himself. The man cautiously spoke, observing Lulu's reaction.

"Ehm, you need the human seed now, right? It'll take some time to get it out again... But if you use, um, your mouth... to do it, I could give it to you a bit faster..."

The man spoke with anticipation, thinking he could quickly tell her to spread her legs if she offered her mouth.

"Got it! Thanks for letting me know!"

Just as the man was about to make a move on the clueless witch, Lulu smiled broadly, waved at him, and ran off into the forest.

"No, wait, hold on!"

The man called out, but Lulu ran off without looking back. He tried to chase after her in his haste, but his leg got caught in his pants, causing him to stumble and fall.