[1]

[ONE]

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Yeah man! I couldn't believe how easy it was to access."

Taeyong leaned further back into his chair, his posture relaxed as he raised his eyebrows at the large monitor in front of him into the digital eyes of his best friend, Johnny. Behind him was the messy materialization of his bedroom that Taeyong knew very well. There were a few clothes construed about the floor and his unmade bed, as well as a ridiculous array of Monster cans lined up in a strangely uniform way on his desk; Johnny called that his 'prized collection' but both the boys knew that he was just too lazy to clean the cans up. His bedroom door was slightly ajar directly behind him, giving the younger a bird's eye view of the dark hallway of the second floor of his house.

Unlike Johnny, Taeyong was rather clean. He wasn't a germaphobe, but at least he made sure his trash made it in, well, the trash. His bedroom was a lot easier to the eyes, that was for sure. Neat gray bed sheets, family photos on the wall, and a vanilla candle always lit. He basically lived in his bedroom, so he might as well make the best of it.

After a few moments of silence as the tall boy grinned like a mischievous idiot up to no good, Taeyong snorted and began to laugh dryly out of shock. Johnny frowned.

"You don't actually think I'm going to download whatever you sent me, right? Knowing you it's probably some kinky bullshit."

Johnny rolled his eyes, responding in a mock consoling tone, "You don't think I would send virgin baby Taeyong porn, do you?"

"If I could hit you right now, I would."

The older boy laughed and took a sip of his sprite next to him, finishing it off. He sat the bottle down, adding it to his collection of other empty cans and bottles, Taeyong eyeing in disgust. The Chicagoan then proceeded to place his elbows on his desk, leaning in closer to the petite boy on the other side of the screen. "Look, I promise you it's not porn. The link on your slideshow for History class was a one time thing. This time it's different. Trust me, it'll give you a window to a whole new world," Johnny spoke, that same smirk masking his lips.

Taeyong crossed his arms tightly to his chest, quite visibly pouting. "Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good," he answered matter-of-factly.

Johnny glared at the male in frustration. "Stop being so stingy and take chances for once! Do something different, dude. You've been locked up inside your house for like weeks and the least this could provide you is some entertainment. I can't imagine not going to any frat parties or hooking up with girls once in awhile. What the hell do you do all day?" he asked, apathetic chuckles escaping his mouth while sheer disbelief painting his features.

"I'm doing just fine, thank you," Taeyong mumbled, beginning to sink into his chair. "And for your information, I work. I make money. I try to build a stable life and income. I'm broke as hell," he added, his general, almost cocky attitude revealing itself by the way the words rolled off his tongue.

"That sounds boring as fuck, man. It's not like I'm trying to get you to go to a strip club, all I want is for you to click on the damn link," Johnny implored, and all the while, frustration was quickly bubbling up in the latter's chest. "It's a fucking link dude."

Taeyong's expression cracked, and instantly Johnny knew he got his way. He always somehow did, and proved multiple times he was an amazing manipulator.  "God damnit, fine! But if it's some nasty BDSM website, I'm gonna kill your annoying ass," Taeyong snapped, his bony hands reaching for his red glowing mouse and opening up Johnny's email. He gave the boy one last 'look' before clicking.