First day of Freshman (Highschool AU)

Levi's first day of Freshman.

5:30 in the morning.

*brrzzz brzzz*

It was Levi's alarm clock.

Levi got up to turn it off.

Rubbing his eyes, he eventually got up to open up his curtains.

It was still quite dark, sunrise might be later.

He liked to wake up early so he could go up the balcony and watch the sunrise.

He went to the bathroom, which was just across his room. He washed his face at the sink and stared into the mirror.

"First day of Freshman." He thought to himself.

He turned on the shower and took off his clothes. He stepped into the nice and warm shower.

"Wonder what's gonna happen today." He said, as he scrubbed his hair.

After a while, he got out of the shower and changed into his clothes. He checked his phone and it was already 6:00 am. Luca's probably awake now.

He went downstairs to Luca's room to wake him up.

He opened the door.

"Luca? what-"

He wasn't there.

He stood there closing the door behind him. "Luca?" He looked up the the ceiling.

"Hey Levi ^^" Luca shouted. Scaring the sh## out of him.

Levi exclaimed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?"

"Well, I couldn't sleep well last night, so uh, I slept like a bat! I still couldn't sleep still though." Luca said. Dropping down and landing on both feet.

"Well okay, uh, I came here to wake you up. Let's just- go to the kitchen." Levi said, opening the door.

The two of them went to kitchen. Mom was already there.

"Morning boys!" Mom said, flipping pancakes.

"Morning mom..."

"Morning!"

Mom set down the pan to give both of them kisses on the cheek. "Take a seat, I made you guys pancakes!" Him and Luca took a seat. Looking at the pancakes Mom put on the table.

"Oh and by the way boys, I'm going somewhere with Jaxx's mom, I'll fetch you later, 'kay?" Mom said, washing the pan.

"Okay mom!" Luca replied.

Levi didn't reply, he basically zoned out, poking the pancakes with a fork.

Of course, the Mom of his lover. Jaxx. He wondered if they would still talk after a long summer break.

"Levi? Levi...are you okay?" Luca said worrying, waving his hand infront of him. This caused him to snap back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah, school." Levi replied while finishing his pancakes quickly.

"Thanks mom!" He said, getting his backpack and running out the door.

"What's up with him?" Luca said to himself.

Mom shrugged. "Anyways, you should get going sweetie. It's almost time."

Luca finished his pancakes, putting the plate down, grabbing his bag and walking out the door, going to the car. Mom followed behind.

All of them got inside the car. While Mom was driving, Levi was listening to music while Luca was taking a nap. He hadn't slept all night, plus, it took 15 minutes to get there. So, that would suffice.