First day of Freshman PT3 | "I'm done!"

Candi's done. But, someobdy unexpected helps her.

Candi x Alex?

(Candi's POV)

"Candi?" Alex asked, after opening the door. I sat there on the toliet frozen, not knowing what to do, I looked liked a mess! My mascara was ruined, dripping all over my face, I couldn't look like this infront of somebody! Urgh, it's all because I cried for that good-for-nothing Levi!

"Candi? Why are you crying? You look like you've dealt with a breakup." Alex said. I tried to run out but she forced me back on the toilet seat.

"Candi, it's okay, you can share it with me, I'll listen. What's wrong? I know I'm an unusual person to vent to, but, it's okay. I'm here to listen." Alex told me, holding my hands.

I didn't know if I should tell her, what if she makes me a fool out of myself? But, I had no choice, I really need help.

I told her, sniffling, wiping my mascara off with tissues. "I just can't, it's all because of your "hEy bEsTiE" good-for- nothing LEVI! Why can't he just love me back? Honestly, at this point, IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I'M DONE OBSESSING OVER HIM! I'M DONE BEING THE GIRL WHO IS THE "BULLY" BECAUSE A GUY I LIKE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK! I HATE THIS! I'M DONE!"

I ran out of the stall, but, of course, Alex stopped me. "Hey, wait! We need to talk."

I stayed. Still wiping my face off, I listened to Alex's pep talk or something.

"Candi, you don't have to blame yourself, and it's not Levi's fault either. You shouldn't force someone to be with you that doesn't like you. That's really toxic and unhealthy. Besides, you can be an independent woman! You don't need him. But, you guys can still be friends! Like me, I'm his bestie!"

"Exactly Alex! IT'S ALSO BECAUSE OF YOU! That's why I've been looking like a creep obsessing over Levi, because of YOU too Alex. You were always around her that I couldn't have a chance to confess my feelings to him!"

Alex stood there, realizing what she did.

"Candi I'm sorry! I didn't know! I also thought you were just being creepy. I'm so sorry!" Alex apoligized as she hugged me tightly.

"You know what Alex, I can be an independent woman! I don't need him anyway." I said with confidence

"That's the spirit Candi! But, you forgive me right?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, in fact, I'm sorry too...for making all those rumors all about you." I hugged her so tightly, I could have choked her!

"Now, we should fix your makeup!"
Alex said. "Here, wash your face first."

I rinsed my face at the nearby sink, wiping all the gunk off my face.

"Here, I'll put your lipstick on!" Alex said, smiling at me.

I smiled back, allowing her to put make up on my face.

"A bit of that, and there, and tada!" Alex made me look in the mirror.

"Wow!" I said with a surprised face. "Thank you so much Alex, I feel much better now!"

"Wait! WE AREN'T DONE YET!" Alex stopped me. "Your outfit is kinda messy."

I looked down at my dress. God! It had mascara stains on it. "Oh. M. G! I have to change!"

"Don't worry, let's sneak into the changing rooms!"

"Okay...WOAH!" Alex pulled my arm dragging me out of the bathroom.

"What are you waiting for, let's go already!" Alex shouted.

"Hey! Slow down!" I told her.

Alex lead me behind a wall. "Wait here!" She whispered.

"Is it clear?" I asked.

"Hmm, yes! Run! GO NOW!" Alex exclaimed.

We both ran as quickly as we could, hiding another wall.

"Okay...GO!" Alex told me.

We both ran quickly again, until I accidentally tripped!

"AAH!" I screamed

"Candi! Gotcha!" Alex catched me, holding me up.

She looked at me with a smile on her face, I was mesmerized.

"Hey Candi? Are you good? We have to go now!" Alex told me.

"Oh, yeah, I'm good!" I told her, while running.

We FINALLY! Made it to the changing rooms and I got changed.

"Don't peek you perv!" I told Alex.

"Of course not, ew!" Alex replied, not looking at me.

I went in the room and changed. I got out after a few minutes.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Omg! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Alex screamed.

"We should get going now, before bell rings." 

We both walked to the classroom, before we even got in the-

*RING RING!*

The bell rang. We opened the door to get our lunch.

(Alex's POV:)

We went in the classroom and Levi approached me.

"What took you so long? You missed 2 classes." Levi asked.

"Well uh..." I looked at Candi.

Candi looked back putting her index finger on her mouth.

"Uhm, it's a secret!" I told Levi. "Anyways, can I...eat with Candi?" I asked.

"Uh, why? Plus it's Candi." Levi raised an eyebrow.

"Please!.."

"Okay fine."

"Anyways bye!" I waved at Levi, leaving the room.

(Levi's POV:)

"Wonder what's up with her..." I said to myself. Seriously, Candi? Whatever, it's her choice."

After I said that sentence, I felt somebody's hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, wanna eat together?"