Chapter 6: "I must have confused you with someone else"

Guardian's PoV.

It seemed to be a completely normal, at least at the start. It reminded me of the nights where I would get some peace, a drink and a bowl of Spicy Ramen with Cayde, or other random Guardians I had helped around with a few missions and raids, those were the good times. I stood on a table with Hana, Kiriko and Geisha, since we were mostly friends and we had more to talk about, since they were the only ones interested in anime and games, and the ones that gave me tips on what to watch or play next alongside "Skullatina".

I just stood there, and ordered a soda... I had honestly no interested in Liquor, as I could just taste it, and my body, due to the high poison tolerance... I can't get drunk... Traveller knows how much I tried after Cayde's death, since killing Uldern Sov, aka Crow, didn't leave me no satisfaction at all. I then heard the little chit chat going with the girls in question "So... Hana, I heard you were invited at that huge Comic Festival coming up, are you going?" Geisha asked her as the Korean girl shrugged "Probably, depends if I am in the mood to force myself to smell the sweat of most anime fans that remain in their momma's basement without interacting with reality."

"Geez that's rough, even from ya" Kiriko said as Geisha almost choked on her drink as the Hana noticed she said it out loud "I mean, It's a very beautiful festivity and all, but there are definetly cons, that is one of those" I looked at them, then at my hands, and almost instinctively went to smell my armpits, to see if all that was true. Which caused Kiriko to chuckle at it and Hana looked at her, than where her eyes look to see me doing that "Guardian, you are safe... Hell, you shower every day."

I look at her "Thanks" I said while looking at them, as the drinks finally arrive, as I open the soda, putting it on the glass filled with ice. "Though it's kinda awkward to call Guardian that even out of work... Angela, the blood test is completely unusable?" Lena spoke at the Swiss Doctor and the blonde, which was currently discussing with the younger Arabic girl, Captain Ana's Daughter, Fareeha Amari.

 Angela, the blood test is completely unusable?" Lena spoke at the Swiss Doctor and the blonde, which was currently discussing with the younger Arabic girl, Captain Ana's Daughter, Fareeha Amari

"Well, some results, like probable ancestry can be read, but yeah we can't read anything on his identity, as it mostly light... like... actual liquid Light, for some strange reason" Mercy spoke as she sipped some of her liquor, we had like 4 tables, and beside us, a few more that agents from a private group.

A korean white haired girl, a blonde russian male with very trimmed hairs on one side and long everywhere else, a pale girl with dark black hairs, a dark skinned male with dreadlocks all going towards one side, and a person with a huge cowboy like hat that covers their face, but a bit of tanned skin could be made out underneath it, but I just shrugged and decided to ignore them.

I was then brought back by Angela, which asked if tomorrow I was willing to give some more blood sample to find out my DNA origin... Or the little they can get, which I agreed to, after all I don't mind much, I would have loved to know more about my old life, since the Vanguard forbid any research of the old life for Guardians, mainly to avoid the Guardians leaving the Tower and die a futile final death.