Chapter 8: "This time... I'll take it slow~"

Nox's PoV.

A few month had passed, filled of minor missions of control and patrol, and more high risk missions to destroy Null Sector facilities or cut down a few of their numbers as they attack places or events with a big human participation.

We also had another heroine joining the reformed Overwatch, Sloan "Venture" Cameron, an archeologist that helped Overwatch during a mission in Petra with their fight with Talon, before going back to her work. They then went invited in and gladly accepted, as long as they could keep doing their job when they would be called, which isn't knew as many heroes do have some days that they leave for themselves.

(What do you think about Them? Should we add them in? As a female of course)

Currently I was in the gym, not like I need much training, but it's fun to do that when there's people around, especially since the day of the bar fight, I gained the respect of Overwatch agents, especially Odessa, Alexandra and unexpectedly Phareeah, though honestly... I kinda have some reserves with the latter, especially since Angela did tell me a few things about her which I don't like, but again... I know only one side of the story, so yeah... Can't really judge... I'll have to know more about the young Egyptian before I can make my judgment.

Still, I finished bench pressing 1 ton, as it was basically a world record, but I honestly didn't want it recorded, since I am enhanced both by Exoskeleton and exo parts, as well as being a Guardian, since it was literally nothing for me. Of course by now... No one was surprised by what I could do... Just the new operators and new Agents.

"Wow... Future really made you tough uh, mate!" Odessa spoke as she and Alexandra started taking off the plates so the russian girl could do her reps. "Trust me, Odessa... You have no idea" I spoke as I unwrap the bandages in my arms, which I use for better grips as I now check onto the phone, which the agents were kind enough to gift me, since I could easily use the Ghosts, but they thought this way it would be easier to adapt to society as it is now.

I checked the alerts, most of them were notifications from apps I had, including YouTube, which I use to learn more about the world and society in general, Socials, which I don't use much but continuously get followers due to other heroes tagging me on their posts when I'm around and due to the very nice picture Brigitte got of me when I was training, which I used as a profile pic.

But I also received a message from Hana, telling me her stream would soon start, and that I needed to be there. I signed as I wrote to her that I would take a shower and get online, as I basically was forced by Hana into a streaming career, this because three-ish weeks ago...

I was having a little rest, when I got a call from Kiriko, as I answered, she asked me to check on Hana, since she wasn't responding to her calls nor Geisha's. So I went to talk to her, and seeing the door unlocked and slightly opened, I walked in, without knocking. "Hey Hana... Your friends... Called" he spoke as he had walked out on her streaming, as she was basically in crop top and shorts, headset on with both ears covered as she was drinking the last sip of a pack of mountain due as she had eaten 4 packs of Doritos and was pushing her hand deep into the 5th pack to grab the remaining Doritos as she played.