Sixth Sip - Potential

'Wh-what  was that ....?', asked Nami , her voice trembling.

'She...she shot at the celestial dragon ...?', Usopp expressed as his eyes were wide opened .

'Gulp ...', Franky gulped slowly with sweat running down his forehead seeing the scene.

'Y/n - ya ...',whispered Law from afar .

The others were all shocked except Luffy,Zoro,Sanji , Rayleigh and marine admiral Kizaru . The scene ahead of everyone was unbelievable!  L/n Y/n had shot the celestial dagon !!!

Rayleigh narrowed his eyes as he stared at your figure from behind . 'Y/n',he thought in his head .

'She...she ..shot at the world noble,the celestial dagon! ',screamed one of the marine soldier.

"ROAR !!!"

Right after when the marine soldier screamed a huge roar was heared all over the groove and the neighbouring grooves .

'Y/n /  Y/n-chan ',mumbled the worst generation pirates i.e. Luffy,Zoro , Sanji,  Law , Kid and some others under their breathe .

Kizaru gave off a small smile on his face not to be seen by the others except Rayleigh.

Your eyes seemed like if they were painted in a vicious purple colour . They were shining though, they had a look of pity in them.......
You kept standing there like a stone and your eyes were locked on the corpse laying infront of you until someone place their hand on your shoulders.

'Y/n', said the voice and it sounded so warm and comforting to you .A very familiar feeling.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up to the person who had placed their hand on your shoulders.

"Huh..?..Rayleigh-san ?",you looked at Rayleigh and your eyes had changed their colours back to their normal e/c colour .

'Y/n ..you should step aside now...',Rayleigh said and smiled fondly towards you .He had noticed the change of colour of your eyes and the strange shine  in them....

"Umm...yah..",you said and turned towards the corpse laying infront . "She should feel lucky that I spared her life ",you said and gave off a small cunning smile .

You back off from there and stood afar from the celestial dagon laying on the ground which you spared along with Rayleigh standing by your side .
A marine team was sent to carry the celestial dagon and give her first aid and head back to Marie Joes .

'Oh my my ~...Business Princess you know that you shouldn't have done that don't you ?',said Kizaru with both his hands slipped inside his pants' pockets .

"And what would that be ?...",you said sounding like if you didn't knew anything.

'You shall be arrested and executed under the crime of attempting to take the life of the world noble i.e. celestial dragon', stated Kizaru .

"An attempt? ", you expressed with a mocking smirk on your face .

'That's not a very good attitude young lady ~', replied Kizaru narrowing his eyes with a smile on his face .