Eleventh Sip - "A forever Knot " [Flashback part - 2]

"Ladies and gentlemen! ! I now hereby announce the arrival of  the Queen and princess of Crystal Mythia!  With honour , applause at the arrival of  Queen Ellia and princess Y/n !! ", once again the country's favourite Nicoline announced.

The huge wooden door with golden carvings of beautiful flowers was slowly opened . The lights inside of the ball room were blinding your eyes when the door began to open .

As you and your mother started to walk towards the ball room your mother gently bend down and tried to hold your hand . But you pulled your hand behind your back and pouted at her.

"I am old now ~! Mom you don't have to hold my hand like I am a lil kid ~", you said whining .

Your mom felt helpless at your answer and sweatdropped while letting out a sigh .

"Haha....then , why do you still sleep while hugging your soft toys ?", your mom asked you, clearly teasing .

"Because they will feel bad if I don't hug them at night . They will feel lonely ...",you said in a low voice while making a face .

"Geezz...and here I thought that my daughter is a smart girl who knows that soft toys are.....not .....alive ", your mom said.

"I know but still....I feel bad when I leave them alone ",you replied .

Your mother smiled to herself at your response and thought -

{ Haha...even though my daughter is not that girlish but at least she holds some of these cute girly traits ....well that's a relief that she will not become completely like a boy becuz of her father's impression }

Now after your short conversation the door was finally fully opened.  You excitedly walked in ahead of your mother and with a big wide smile on your face . While your mother followed you but unlike you who completely forgot all those manners taught to them a day ago she walked in very elegantly and while giving respectful greetings to the guests .

Everyone present there were very pleased with your mother's behaviour and beauty . They all gave a huge hand on the arrival of the two of you . And those who truly know you were amused by your cute little figure running enthusiasticly towards her father , the King .

"Haha....my precious diamond come here ", your father said and lifted you up .

"Dad ~!! ", you happily hugged your father .

"Waahh!!! King Xender! ! Your majesty !! It's inappropriate for you to lift the Princess during public gatherings ", advisor Yamazaki told your father while freaking out .

"Booooo~ Yamazaki - gramps ", you pouted at the helpless old man

"Y/n + mee - sama! ", he said .

"Hahaha.....it's okay Yamazaki . Don't bother about such silly little things . What's soo wrong about carrying my precious daughter anyways", your father said.

"Everything is !! Even though you can but not when in public! !", Yamazaki - gramps said angrily to your father .

"It's no use telling him Yamazaki - san . He is the reason why Y/n + mee  is  spoiled ", your mother taunted your father while narrowing her eyes at him .