CHAPTER 5 & 6 :- "CAFE TALES :- MANIPULATIONS AND INTERACTIONS"

HEY LOVELIES💕 JUST A HEAD'S UP, BEFORE U DIVE INTO THE CHAPTER: IT'S A COMBINATION OF BOTH 5TH AND 6TH CHAPTERS, IN SENSE A LENGTHY CHAPTER PACKED WITH INTENSE MOMENTS. MAKE SURE NOT TO MISS A SINGLE LINE."

VOTE TARGET:- 50+ AND COMMENTS 25+

REYANSH'S POV :-

Waking with a start, my eyes dart to the clock, registering the five hours that have slipped away. A slow smile spreads across my face. Five hours of peaceful sleep. Over the years, sleep has been a luxury I couldn't afford.But last night, her thoughts filled my mind, memories of my Jaan wrapped around my heart soothing my restless heart bringing peace and granting me this rare moment of rest.

He utters to himself:-

"What are you doing to me, Jaan? Five hours of sleep, huh? Just your thoughts are giving me this much peace. Imagine what your presence would bring, baby girl. You're becoming my intoxication, my addiction, my drug Jaan."

"Why do you ignore me Baby girl? Every moment without you will only fuel my desire to make you mine, your ignorance ignites my anger jaan, You really don't want to see what happens when you push me baby girl."

Soon Jaan - Very soon you'll be here, on this bed and you'll be mine, completely mine.

"I can't wait to see you, jaan," I thought as I set out to get ready for college, eager for our reunion.

AFTER SOME TIME:-

Upon reaching the classroom, my eyes sparkled with joy, and a wide, heartfelt smile lit up my face. My heart felt peace as I caught sight of her dressed elegantly in a kurti, completely engrossed in laughing and chatting with her bestie

A pang of anger and obsession hit me as I watched her laughing with her friend. Damn, she laughs with her every time but doesn't even glance at me. Why?

Masking off my anger, I approached her and said "Hey Riya", upon hearing her name she looked up and our eyes locked, and damn, a whirlwind of emotions consumed me. I settled down, leaving a chair gap between us.

"Hey" she responded back, fuck her voice!!

"So, how you doing?" I tried to sound soft, but it came out firmer than I intended.

"Good," she replied, her voice soft and gentle.

Before I could say anything, the cost accounting lecturer came in. Our eyes met briefly, and I could see fear in his eyes. Soon, I signaled with my eyes for him to keep calm, ensuring no one else noticed our exchange.

The lecture began, but my focus was solely on her. I stared intensely, drinking in every detail, satisfying the deep hunger I felt for her. As usual, she remained unaware of my intense gaze, lost in the lecture. Minutes passed by, each feeling longer than the last.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by professor loud voice announcing, "Attention, everyone!"

"So far, I've covered numerous topics with you all. Now, it's time to find out who's truly grasped the material and who hasn't," the professor's voice echoed with a tone of dominance.

"Let's start," the professor announced, scanning the entire class before his eyes locked onto me, just as I had ordered him yesterday in the mansion.

"Hey, you, the last bench guy. Describe the role of cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis in managerial decision-making and its applications in business planning.  he asked, putting me on the spot.