CHAPTER 4:- "REYANSH'S CALCULATED MOVE"

AUTHOR'S POV :-

IN REYANSH MANSION:-

Reyansh clenches his fists, frustration boiling over. Objects around him become victims of his rage, thrown and shattered, leaving his hands bleeding from the broken shards.

His thoughts swirl with a mix of anger and frustration "Fuck, she ignored me"? Why baby whyy??

"Just then, the shrill ring of his phone pierces the tense air. One of his loyal gang members is on the line. 'Boss, we've apprehended Tilak Gupta. He's trapped in the basement.'

Reyansh's footsteps echo ominously as he makes his way to the basement. The moment the captive's eyes meet Reyansh's intense gaze, a shiver of pure dread runs down his spine.

Reyansh's eyes blaze with fury and determination, piercing into the man's soul as he demands, 'Why did you betray me?'Caught in the grip of fear, the man is rendered speechless. Reyansh's anger intensifies, his mind replaying Riya's dismissive actions, fueling his rage even further."

Reyansh seizes him by the collar, hurling him against the wall with force. With ruthless precision, he shoots the man's legs and hands, leaving him incapacitated.

 With ruthless precision, he shoots the man's legs and hands, leaving him incapacitated

The chilling sight leaves every member present trembling in terror. Their fear palpable

Reyansh's voice booms:- ARYAN!!

Aryan steps forth, his voice quivering, "Y-ye--yee--yes, Boss."

With a cold, unwavering gaze, Reyansh commands, "Aryan, cut him into pieces and burn him alive. Make his death agonizing."

Aryan :- Y-ye--yee--yes, Boss."

Reyansh returns to his room to find it impeccably clean, exactly as he had instructed the maid before heading to the basement, the ordered tranquility does little to soothe the storm inside him.

Reyansh heads straight for the shower, washing away the blood from his hands and the remnants of his destructive outburst.

After his shower, wearing just sweatpants, Reyansh picks up his phone and calls one of his gang members, and orders the member "Dig into Riya Sharma's details. I want them presented to me within 30 minutes. Ensure your research is flawless; one mistake, and you'll wish you were buried six feet under. Understood?"

Dev : "Y-ye-yes, Boss!"

In the next 25 minutes, there's a knock on Reyansh's door.

Reyansh: "Get in."

Dev : "Boss," he bows slightly, handing over a file, "These are all the details of Riya Sharma. She's just an ordinary and a common girl Boss! he mentioned nonchalantly, unaware of the storm he was about to unleash with those words.