A Normal Day At The Agency

Since she had joined it, life at the agency was never boring, it was almost guaranteed that something interesting would happen every day, and to be fair, Kath was looking forward to it. However, that day was rather... too much, even for her.

Kath's hand ran down her face as she watched a certain man climbing atop the desks and running around like some drunk after a late party with the silver-haired boy running after him. " Atsushi-kun, do I want to know what's happening here?"

" I'm... I'm not sure too..." Atsushi fluttered as he kept running after a blue-faced Dazai. " I just came and found Dazai-san in this state!"

Kath walked over to the brunette's desk. Atop it, she could glimpse a red and white book dubbed The Complete Guide to Suicide and a bitten green mushroom. " It doesn't require a detective to figure out what happened."

With a shrug, the woman proceeded to her desk and settled down, dropping her rucksack by her feet and plugging in her earphones. " Though I told him not to commit suicide in here... Atsushi-kun, he's all yours, deal with him please."

" Even if you say that..."

Kath ignored the fiasco as she opened her laptop and began typing away. The fact that her desk was lined up with stuffed animals of all kinds and colors helped to keep those two out of her sight. She only looked up from her screen when Kunikida arrived.

" Morning, Kunikida-sensei," she greeted as he walked past her and settled by his desk, trying to ignore the elephant in the room known as Dazai.

" Morning, Hanazawa," he looked back at her. " Could I ask you to get some documents for me?"

" Sure. My fox is already sorting the files in the storage room, which one do you need?"

" The one about the Azure King please..." There was a tired air all around him as he spoke, something akin to guilt and regret.

" Coming," said Kath. Atsushi, who was being tied to his chair by Dazai, saw the side door of the office open and an orange stuffed fox walking out of it with a green folder in its paws. The fox stopped by Kunikida, wagging its tail.

" Thanks." The blond man bent down and retrieved the folder.

" What was-" Before he could continue, Atsushi was silenced as Dazai gagged him and then jumped on Kunikida's desk, tugging at his jaws in an attempt to break his focus.

No use. Nothing ever would make Sensei abandon his work, not even a bad fever could. True for that, Kunikida only retaliated once he finished writing, slamming Dazai down on the ground.

" Shut up!"

" How on earth was this man accepted into the agency anyway?" Kath questioned as a pair of scissors flew from her pencil holder and hovered around Atsushi, cutting his ties.

" Thank you, Hanazawa-san," said the boy as he sucked in a deep breath. This time, the staff room door opened, leading in a teddy bear holding a tray of coffee. Atsushi kept watching it as it walked up to him and held the tray up. Once he took his cup, the bear continued towards Kunikida and Kath.

" Um... what... are those things?"

" Hm, they're toys. What else could they be, brat." Kunikia raised an eyebrow at him.

" No, I mean... toys shouldn't be walking around on their own, much less serve tea..." Atsushi pointed, still his eyes fixed upon the brown bear that jumped and joined the pile of stuffed animals.

" Oh, that would be my ability." Kath smiled as she showed him her right hand with the glowing fingernails. The silver threads could be seen wrapped around her fingers, and, upon squinting, Atsushi could see one of them extending towards the teddy bear's neck, almost as if it was coming from inside it. " Those threads allow me to control almost anything. So as you can see, I can have my stuffed animals do errands for me."