Port Mafia's Boss

The plan was simple, attack them from all directions and leave them no room to retaliate.

But first, they had to distract and put them off, so, under the sliver of moonlight streaming through the slightly opened door, a brown teddy bear wobbled its way up to the members decked in their military-like suits and arms. They were taken aback by the plushie that kept walking towards them. Some raised their weapons at it but they eventually let it through due to confusion and befuddlement, merely keeping a few paces between them until the thing was in the middle of their group.

It then blew up. The plushie exploded, taking a few of them by surprise and causing them major injuries. The others were pushed back, disoriented, and trying to understand what just occurred.

It was then that Kath and Higuchi stormed the building. Higuchi opened fire, shooting everyone in sight using her two sub-machine guns while Kath used the multitude of weapons she had at the ends of her wires, making sure to hit but not kill.

The bomb's effect wore off shortly and the rest of the members were able to synchronize their attack again, making her click her tongue in annoyance.

She had to hide behind a container and so did Higuchi as the enemy pressed on them. Kath had more freedom with using her guns, twisting and moving them midair, but Higuchi didn't. And she soon was shot in the leg.

" Damn it!" Kath pushed herself out of her hiding place and threw another grenade at the group, forcing them to fall back while she dragged Higuchi to safety.

" This seems bad," she groaned taking in the wound.

" I still can move." Higuchi insisted, though she winced at the attempt to move.

" Rest. You won't be able to save Ryuu with that leg. What's the point of you dying here then?" With bloodied fingers from her tight threads, Kath grabbed a gun out of her jacket and stepped out, shooting at what was left of their enemy.

She clicked her tongue when she realized most of her weapons were out of ammo and she could not refill them while all of her threads were occupied. It was then that Higuchi threw herself out, ignoring her injured leg and shooting alongside Kath.

" Damn it, if only I have a moment to grab a plushie." But their enemy wouldn't allow it. 

The rain of bullets continued on until Kath realized she was shooting on her own. Looking back, she found Higuchi lying on the ground with a bullet wound in her shoulder. " Higuchi!"

Her eyes widened as she felt movement from the outside. She looked down at Higuchi then quickly turned around and ran away to the side of the storehouse. She could feel Higuchi's glaring at her back but there was nothing else she could do. 

If she didn't run, Higuchi would die.

Not long after, Higuchi's subordinates stormed the place, taking care of the rest of the group. Kath managed to haul herself out of their reach and sight using her strings. She left the building through a broken window on the ceiling which she was using to watch as the Port Mafia wiped away what was left of Karma Transit in less than a minute.

Woah! The Mafia is really terrifying! She looked at the other end of the storehouse, a closed metallic door stood out. Akutagawa was probably kept there, but she could not go down herself or even call Higuchi. Then, an idea crossed her mind.

She could not go there herself, but a plushie could. She used her red fox, lowering it to the ground and using it to slightly crack the door open, it creaked and Higuchi looked over at it. There, she saw the plushie waving her in before running to hide.

Higuchi struggled to her feet again and marched to the door. Kath stood up, and made her way along the slanting rooftop carefully before stopping beside another window through which she could see both Akutagawa and Higuchi.