The Avatar

(3rd Pov)  Southern water tribe. 12 years ago.

3 elders of the white lotus were hiking through the frigid winter cold of the southern water tribe Occasionally they would be ducking behind huts or snow drifts to avoid the Inner Guard Patrols, ever Since the empire Came to Power the empress had Branded all white lotus members traitors to the Crown and any captured were to be brought to Zon-lao.

However the elders knew these patrols were also here Hunting for the Avatar to bring them to the fold of the empire.

fortunately the elders already Knew where the Avtar was Thanks to their informants.

entering the small hut the elders saw a mother and father sitting near a table.

"Yes how may we help you." The mother says her voice shaking.

"You know what we want" the elder replies coldly.

"Please sir there must be some mistake." The father begins only to be cut off by the elders walking past him.

Eventually they found Korra in her room Hiding under her bed.

"There you are." The elder says sinisterly.

Scared Korra tries to attack them. Only to be rapidly subdued by the more experienced bender.

Enraged at the men and seeing their daughter being held Hostage the father rushes to attack the white lotus. The mother does as well.

Meanwhile the commotion had drawn the attention of a Patrol.

Lieutenant: men head for that ten. he orders firmly.

Rushing into the tent guns drawn they walk into the remnant of a brawl.

the white lotus members stood up battered over the unconscious frames of two water tribe natives.

Lieutenant: Seize them. save the child. He orders as his men prepare to fire.

Wasting no time an elder makes and earth wall separating the two parties ad the lotus members rush away.

Growling the Lieutenant grabs His mic. "All Units the white lotus is heading for section S3 after them now."

As Inner Guard troopers rush to attempt to cut off the escaping elders the two parents wake up and seeing the disaster around them and no sign of their daughter the mother bursts into tears as the father tries to comfort her.

(Present time Secret white lotus camp southern water tribe.)

Ever since the kidnapping was reported to Zon-Lao The Grand empire had increased their Patrols and tripled the bounty on the white lotus.

Currently The elders were watching with bored Interest as Korra beat the living crap out of her opponents. But this was good she must learn to be strong and they must continue to Nourish her hatred of the empire The superpower who took her parents from her, That hate and drive for justice will lead to the fall of the grand empress.

Korra was bored beyond belief she wanted to be free but every time she asked to leave the camp she was denied and told it is far too dangerous for her.

However after her test and being criticized for her lack of ferocity she was fed up with being imprisoned here on this ice berg. Heading to where Her polar bear dog Naga was she decided to run away and go to republic city where she would hopefully find a way to learn Air bending. 

She was surprised however to see bags packed on Naga And she was more surprised to see the Traitor Katara.

"What are you doing here." Korra demanded igniting her fire bending. 

Katara however did not attack her and Naga also wasn't growling.

"Please Korra we don't have much time you need to run from here." The urgency in her voice made korra drop her guard.

"Why should I." Korra questioned.

"You need to find the truth that's all I'll say." Katara responded as voices were heard approaching them.

"hurry Go NOW." Katara yelled getting into a water bending stance to fend off the attackers.

Wasting no time Korra hopped on Naga and fled the compound as white Lotus members chased her.

Making her way to the nearest port Village Korra got on the first ferry for the republic.

However she didn't notice a women in a black trench coat and fedora watching her from a nearby café. after paying for her drink she headed to a opposite ferry bound for the Grand Capital.

(Zon-Lao Capital of the Grand empire).

The young women stepped off her ferry and headed for the Palace where the empress resided. Spotting her approach the guards tensed but after removing her glasses the Guards recognized her and let her in. 

Entering the Large ornate throne room it's shadow Hiding the thrones Occupant. Kneeling before the throne she heard a voice command her to rise.

"Why are you Here Inspector Reyna." The figure questioned.

"My empress I bring word from the south." She stated as The empress gestured for her to continue. "The Avatar is heading to republic city."

The empress turned her head sharply to face her.

"Are you certain."

"Yes majesty I saw her board the ferry for the republic myself." 

Teh empress was silent for a few minutes before speaking.

"GO to Republic City and Locate the Avtar win her trust and then report back to me." The empress commanded.

"Yes My empress."

AN: Now the story Begins Hope you all enjoyed and are having a great day.